Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Actress Jodie Foster: 'Every man over 30' at fault 
    Actress Jodie Foster says she knows who is to blame for a slew of sexual assault scandals in Hollywood since the fall of producer Harvey Weinstein: “Pretty much every man over 30.”

The Hollywood star who made Clarice Starling famous in 1991’s “The Silence of the Lambs” told USA Today this week that almost every man above the age of 30 bears culpability for sexual misconduct in the world.

It’s every industry,” the actress said Wednesday. “It’s not just one socioeconomic bracket or one complexion. Pretty much every man over 30 has to really look and start thinking about their part. And I guarantee, lots of it is unconscious. When you’ve been in a privileged position where you haven’t had to look at your part, you didn’t 100 percent understand you were in a bubble. It’s an interesting time for men.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/actress-j...CAqBIqjjrm6.99

Jody knows a lot about men, being one herself.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

She's been in Hollywood since she was a kid and has probably seen a lot of backstage goings on over the years. Maybe even she was subjected to it at some point. Maybe not, though. After the whole thing with Hinckley shooting Reagan to impress her, the men of 80s Hollywood might have just decided to leave her alone. Then, people realized she was gay, although she has never made a big deal about it.

I get what she's saying, although I don't blame all men over 30. We do have a culture in which women and girls have been sexualized to a major degree. I think Animal House, Revenge of the Nerds and other slob humor are funny movies, but in the first, a professor has a sexual relationship with a female student and in the second, well, the nerdy guy pretty much date-rapes the snotty sorority girl. Not to mention Belushi's hilarious peeping Tom scene in Animal House. I laugh at stuff like that. I'm not suggesting censorship of some of my favorite movies, but there is a much finer line between entertainment and societal behavior than there used to be.

Bailey would hit it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Another leftist B.S.

"Actress Jodie Foster says she knows who is to blame for a slew of sexual assault scandals in Hollywood since the fall of producer Harvey Weinstein: “Pretty much every man over 30.”

I manage to never done it and I am 58 years old. I know of others who would never do it either.

Foster is full of it here with her sweeping statement, which is in itself indicative of her mental outlook of men she never beds with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Another leftist B.S.

"Actress Jodie Foster says she knows who is to blame for a slew of sexual assault scandals in Hollywood since the fall of producer Harvey Weinstein: “Pretty much every man over 30.”

I manage to never done it and I am 58 years old. I know of others who would never do it either.

Foster is full of it here with her sweeping statement, which is in itself indicative of her mental outlook of men she never beds with.
    She seems to think Hollyweird, specifically its men, is as normal as the rest of the country. I've got 5 years on you tommy, and I've not assaulted or sexually harassed a woman either.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Typical tilted Hollywood type living in a bubble and has no idea what happens outside of Tinseltown. They (her) have no problem doing those parts that make them millions, they actually believe people care what they say. I think people like her would have been better served keeping their mouths closed because it will only cost them a lot of money in the end now that most of those left wingers are now outed for their silly beliefs.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Typical tilted Hollywood type living in a bubble and has no idea what happens outside of Tinseltown. They (her) have no problem doing those parts that make them millions, they actually believe people care what they say. I think people like her would have been better served keeping their mouths closed because it will only cost them a lot of money in the end now that most of those left wingers are now outed for their silly beliefs.
    She hasn't had a decent roll for quite awhile.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She hasn't had a decent roll for quite awhile.
    Working with De Niro in Taxi Driver drove her to lesbianism, in my opinion.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Working with De Niro in Taxi Driver drove her to lesbianism, in my opinion.
    That and she has large thumbs.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB