1. #1 It is Now Legal to Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks! What??? 
    After decriminalizing defecating on sidewalks, the Chamber of Commerce will probably rename Denver as the “Mile High Pile City.”

No Board of Health? That’s how diseases spread. Now every time I think of Denver I will see visions of poop and other body fluids on the sidewalk. People are required to dispose of dog poop and Denver is letting humans defecate any where they please.

What’s disturbing as well is that they also decriminalized camping out on private land. So now you can go out to get your morning paper, but it’s not there, because the person camping on your front lawn is reading it while defecating on the sidewalk in front of your house.

I always end with it, but I’m saying it now: INSANITY!

Denver City Council had an unanimous vote Monday night to decriminalize the offense of people committing certain low-level crimes like lying in a public right-of-way, urinating in public and panhandling.

City leaders and immigrant rights advocates argued the changes will protect Denver’s immigrant community from facing unintended consequences.

“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” Mark Silverstein said, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado
    An "immigrant" in Massachusetts committed unarmed robbery of the same bank Aug. 28, 2014, then again on June 30, 2016. He was sentenced to 9 months in prison but was given an early release. My personal feeling is the sentence is rather lite.

He murdered two doctors in their apartment shortly after his release.

http://www.universalhub.com/2017/one...r-specializing

According to this

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...dmissible.html

An immigrant (even a legal one) cannot be deported "for which the maximum penalty did not exceed one year in prison and the person was not, in fact, sentenced to more than six months in prison"

The change in the Colorado law reduces the sentence for the above noted "behaviors" to under 1 year in jail.

Well, I can see reducing them to lower misdemeanors, not for immigration reasons but because otherwise you turn the jail into a de facto homeless shelter at a huge cost to the taxpayers. Still sounds like Denver is a great place to stay the f out of.

now it will look and smell like downtown Lagos, nigeria. Good job city council.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

No Board of Health? That’s how diseases spread.
    The idiots in denver need to do a google search on "San Diego hepatitis outbreak" and rethink their "compassionate" policy

Hepatitis A infections attributed to San Diego’s ongoing outbreak continued accumulating at a slowed pace last week, relative to previous months, according to the latest update from the county Health and Human Services Agency.

The outbreak’s case count increased by three in the week ending Dec. 20, bringing the total to 574, according to an update this week. The death toll remained at 20.

County officials announced on Dec. 19 that the outbreak of the contagious liver infection, which health officials first identified in March, appeared to have peaked. Monthly case counts have been dropping significantly since the end of September.

At the height of the outbreak -- May through September -- new case counts were increasing by about 84 per month, county health officials said in the announcement Dec. 19. There were 34 new cases in October and 20 in November.

With case counts increasing by single digits in the first weeks of December, Helen Robbins-Meyer, the county’s chief administrative officer, said last week that her office had begun reaching out to local city governments about planning for the eventual end of the local public health emergency declared Sept. 1.

Robbins-Meyer said the local health emergency could end as soon as Jan. 31.

The county and local cities have spent millions on measures to control the outbreak, which is believed to be among the worst in 20 years. Hepatitis A spreads through person-to-person transmission or contact with a “fecally-contaminated environment.”
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...228-story.html
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Well, I can see reducing them to lower misdemeanors, not for immigration reasons but because otherwise you turn the jail into a de facto homeless shelter at a huge cost to the taxpayers. Still sounds like Denver is a great place to stay the f out of.
    but, but, but, you can score some primo weed there.....
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Well before to long Denver will smell like the Broncos play.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    but, but, but, you can score some primo weed there.....
    Ha, you won't need the weed to get shitfaced there now, a careless misstep and a faceplant will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    They can be added to the no-go list of American cities to not visit. My list includes San Francisco, Denver, and NYC. San Francisco is/was a beautiful city, but the libs are destroying it. I'd advise anyone coming to St Louis to be very careful where they park. The local thugs are vandalizing cars parked in formerly safe areas downtown and outside tourist locations. There have been a lot of carjacks lately. I don't go to any of the malls lately, as I don't want to get involved in the local Black Lives Matter protest. They haven't been doing too much marching recently, as the temps are in the single digits. Maybe there are advantages to really cold weather.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I think decriminalizing crimes that are not serious is good because we already have more people incarcerated than any other country on Earth. I think that some port a potty or outhouses need to be available because diseases are a very serious issue. i think that with how some states are making homelessness a crime, i am concerned about why Denver has decided to actually help homeless people who need to go to the bathroom, but Denver has some strange things going on and it's got me worried that they are trying to round up these people and "heard" them to that specific area. The new airport looks designed to keep people confined and maybe that is the goal, to have everyone head to the Denver area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk