1. #1 UC-Davis offers 'FREE power nap class' 
    The University of California-Davis offers a “FREE power nap class” where “trained instructors” teach students strategies to help them avoid falling asleep in class.

The class is offered thrice-weekly throughout the school year at 25 locations, depicted on an online map, where students can take their power nap in and on everything—ranging from outdoor hammocks to yoga mats in a dance studio.

“Yes, it is exactly what you think it is! Have you ever wanted to take a nap, but were afraid of sleeping through a class or midterm?” the course description reads. “Well, come to one of our guided power nap classes, where that will not need to be a worry for you.”

For the first five minutes, “trained instructors” lead students by settling them in and calming them down, followed by a 20-minute power nap that ends with a “gentle wake-up call.”
    I wonder if the students are graded ?

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10310

For the first five minutes, “trained instructors” lead students by settling them in and calming them down, followed by a 20-minute power nap that ends with a “gentle wake-up call.”
    um, we used to do that in kindergarten. It was called "nap time"

Now you have to have trained instructors teaching college students the same thing that was instinctual as a youngster?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Power naps? Hey, I'm self taught in that subject. Straight A's too. Does that mean I can get my degree from UC Davis?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

I have family who attended UCD, including a couple who later in life became profs there. This is to me.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!