1. #1 The Riots In Iran 
    are really heating-up now. The next 48-hours should tell the story... if Arab-factions in the Republican Guard can be coaxed to switch sides.

" Death To Hezbollah! Shame To Khamenei ! Let us live a normal life! "

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...gh-action.html

They might have more of a chance with Trump as President than they had with that weakling Obama.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They might have more of a chance with Trump as President than they had with that weakling Obama.
    You are kinder toward OhBummer! than I would be. The word betrayal seems more appropriate to me. The Islamic thugs were killing women in the streets by slow, violent suffocation just for wanting a reduction in oppression. Obama didn't lift a finger or utter a peep.

I think you are correct, though, that Iranian people perceive Trump very differently than they did OhBummer! I hope they have a better outcome this time.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Silence from Bath-House Barry & Michelle.

And the New York Times is failing to make the riots be about Iran's economy, because they can't bring-up the $160-billion that Barry gave Iran.

Unfortunately, the Revolutionary Guard is fiercely loyal to the Clerics. They will end up squashing the protestors.

Lindsey Graham said Sunday that the President should have more of a plan than tweets. He doesn't have a plan either, but I do:

Use stealth bombers to deliver cluster bombs of "Care Packages" consisting of:

1. U.S. Declaration of Independence in Farsi.

2. U.S. Constitution in Farsi.

3. Selected writings of Thomas Paine in Farsi.

4. One Liberator pistol modified to 9mm to match Military and Revoultionary Guard issue.

5. Some high quality counterfeit Iranian currency.

6. A few 8x10 glossys of overweight Americans shopping at Walmart.

Sealed in a impact resistant child proof package.

Ditto for North Korea.

Sure, the bad guys will intercept some of the packages but many will get to the good guys.

In the coming weeks, many in the commentariat will advise the Trump administration to remain silent and stay on the sidelines, as the Obama administration did in 2009. They will recommend that it is best to let the Iranian drama play itself out. If American officials weigh in, the argument goes, the regime would brand its detractors as agents of a foreign power.

Such stale prescriptions miss the point that Iranians are looking toward America to support their struggle. Democratic dissidents always do so. In that regard, Iranians are no different from non-Muslim dissidents from the former Soviet Union to communist China, who have struggled against tyranny and ardently welcomed American and European support.

Barack Obama has been rightly castigated for his silence during the Green Revolution. President Trump is right not to follow his predecessorís discredited path. The White House should continue issuing condemnations daily, including through Persian-language media outlets, and follow up with sanctions targeting corruption and human-rights abuses.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/irans-t...ink-1514823059

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    Unfortunately, the Revolutionary Guard is fiercely loyal to the Clerics. They will end up squashing the protestors.
    Not necessarily... I've seen a couple amateur vids of Guardsmen either not doing anything to stop the people, or saying they didn't join RG to kill their own people, while also not doing anything to stop them.

The beauty of it, like the beauty of the original TEA Party... the Movement has no leaders. It's all grass rooted. The Guard can't jail anybody to stop it.

20 freedom-fighters dead so far. No word on Guard dead.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I think we sent people in to stir the pot.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB