1. #1 May John Force Be With You 
    deplorable

I've followed Force since the late '70s during the Brute Force days when he drove the Leo's Stereos car, then the Wendy's car and he was on fire on just about every run and have always enjoyed his out of breath top end off the cuff interviews, but this one seems to indicate that he might want to consider hanging up his firesuit and focus on running the team rather than driving.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I stumbled across this last night. It appears to be a YouTube reality show about Force and his racing family with several episodes. It was just released last Friday which was confusing at first since that was the first day of the 2018 season but I later discovered that the series is for the 2017 season.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

both John and his daughter ended up going to the hospital this past weekend after separate incidents on the track. They were evaluated and released a few hours after admittance.

Perfect examples of the adage: Sometimes stuff just breaks. Since their team, above all others, has everything about drag-racing down to a science.

The cancellation of The Speed Channel and the popularity-rise of Top Gear most likely curbed ideas for reality-shows based on flamboyant racing-teams & families... thinking specifically about A.J. Foyt and John Force. The Andretti's too. Maybe the Andersons, of Grave Digger fame.

I figured there might be a problem with sponser-logo splashed everywhere through-out the show.

Ahh the days of the 1320, been there got the trophies and t shirts, Force was way after my time, Don Gartlis gave me a piston from his Swamp Rat which I still have to this day, think its the only thing I have left other than a lot of memories...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Bobby Bennett at Competition Plus does a nice series called the Legends. Yesterday he released this one where Force talks about coming up from nothing to where he is today.