1. #1 Bundle Up For This One: Cold Weather Is Racist 
    Racism used to mean a belief that one race has superiority over another race. The word “racist” was commonly used to describe people who don’t like minorities, but evolved into people and things minorities don’t like. Recently racism has morphed into things that affect all people equally but somehow is worse for minorities. A good example of this would be voter ID laws. Sure everyone must prove who they are to vote, but it is black people who claim victimhood by this minor requirement. Along those same lines, cold weather is apparently now racist.

Black website The Root has a sub-domain called “Very Smart Brothers.” One of those very smart brothers is Damon Young who frequently writes articles about how much he hates white people. Today he still had an issue with whiteness, but rather than people it was snow. He asked the question “Is Cold Weather Racist?” and quickly answered:

As I hurried back into the house, clutching my frozen clothing and cursing at the cold nipping at my nipples, one thought came to mind: This is some racist-ass shit.

Yes, you read that correctly. Racist. Cold weather is racist. Cold weather racially profiles, segregates, gentrifies, colonizes, appropriates and is responsible for (at least) 90 percent of the unseasoned meats brought to company potlucks this month. It also possesses a changing agent that somehow makes black people even blacker.

https://downtrend.com/bundle-up-for-...her-is-racist/

So is it colder in mostly black neighborhoods than it is in mostly white neighborhoods? How about my neighborhood, which is about 50/50?

All I know is this-it is very f-ing cold in Michigan right now.