1. #1 LGBTQWTF Campaign about 'Pronoun Violence' Impossible to Distinguish from Parody 
    It has become impossible to distinguish the LGBTQWTF cause du jour from a 4chan prank these days. First it was the unforgettable new acronym LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP unveiled in Canada that set everyone wondering if we were being pranked (apparently not) and now it's #MyIdentityIsValid. Signs are floating around Twitter and Instagram showing gender nonspecific people looking dour with demands for the rest of us to use awkward pronouns like "they" and "them" for a single person. If I was the sort of person to entertain such an asinine request, the grammar freak in me simply could not do it under any circumstances. Sorry, dear, but I can only refer to you as the third person pronoun that refers to you in the singular form with the appropriate gender, of which there are two. I will make exceptions for conjoined twins.
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/lgbtqwt...nguish-parody/

If they actually had a sense of humor, they wouldn't need a campaign to distinguish parody from "Pronoun Violence", which I guess is newspeak for "anti GLBTQ speech".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If they actually had a sense of humor, they wouldn't need a campaign to distinguish parody from "Pronoun Violence", which I guess is newspeak for "anti GLBTQ speech".
    Having a sense of humor is Something-or-Other Privilege.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!