1. #1 Stanford Band Mocks Border Wall, Whataburger During Alamo Bowl Halftime Show 
    Attendees at the Valero Alamo Bowl booed the Stanford University Band during its halftime performance after the bandsmen mocked the border wall, Whataburger, and all things Texan. The performance came during the California university’s bowl game versus Texas Christian University (TCU). TCU responded by defeating the Stanford Cardinals.

The Stanford marching band, known for satirical halftime performances, poked fun at Texan’s state pride, the border wall proposed by President Donald Trump, horned frogs (the TCU mascot), and Whataburger (the iconic Texas hamburger chain), KSAT reported. Audience members booed the band loudly when they mocked the border wall, and even louder when they took on Whataburger.
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...halftime-show/

They're lucky they got out alive.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Turned it on mute at halftime, but otherwise watched the entire game. Kind of a vested interest for those who know me well enough. That was pathetic by the Stanford band.

They did troll the Iowa Hawkeyes at the Rose Bowl a few years ago by playing an extended version of the "Farmers Only.com" commercial jingle. And Stanford destroyed Iowa that day.

Suck it lib Stanford band, the tiny Frogs spit blood from their eyes and beat your arrogant asses. Yes, that's how a Horned Frog's defense mechanism works. Look it up if you don't believe me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Those smug little libs should know better than tug on a Texas superman's cape---glad that the Texans won.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Expecting wisdom and class from the Stanford band is like expecting decent behavior from a Democrat Congress member alone in a room with a beautiful bikini-clad woman.

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!