1. #1 'How MUCH is that federal salary?' 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Every taxpayer in America can search the $136 billion federal payroll by zip code.
    When President Donald Trump originally vowed to “drain the swamp” of Washington’s fathomless bureaucracy, it was hard to tell how deep the morass went. Now you can find out yourself, zip code by zip code, with an interactive tool we’ve built at our government transparency web site, OpenTheBooks.com.
    It’s a game the whole taxpaying family can play! Use it and be amazed—and also help out reform-minded legislators and White House staffers by finding clues to the federal waste, overspending and bloated government in your very own neighborhood.

Among other things, we have created an interactive map that helps you search the swamp in any of the 29,390 U.S. ZIP codes, each marked on the map below with a pin. Just click a pin (ZIP code) and scroll down to see the results that will then appear in the chart beneath the map.
    Last week, we launched this feature in an OpenTheBooks Oversight Report – Mapping The Swamp, A Study of the Administrative State. The overall results we discovered were pretty breathtaking. We found, for example, that 406,000 federal employees make more than $100,000 and 78 large U.S. federal agencies have an average salary in the six-figure range.
    Moe>http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...ain-swamp.html
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

USPS is the only one in my territory
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault