1. #1 Minor league Yard Goats offering yoga with goats 
    What to do with a new $71 million minor league baseball stadium during the winter?

If you’re the Hartford Yard Goats, the Double-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, you turn to real goats. Time for goat yoga class.

Talk about a farm team.

The national phenomenon of goat yoga began in Oregon just over a year ago when students would assume poses such as downward dog while small goats would crawl around — and often on top of — the participants.

“You’re really connecting with the animals,” said Tracy Longoria, who partnered with the baseball team and also offers the classes on her Aussakita Acres farm in nearby Manchester, Connecticut. “The goats are just so therapeutic. It’s such a great stress reliever. Many of the people who do it have never done yoga before. They are just there for the interaction with the animals.”
    The goats are Malloy's children and much smarter than him.

https://apnews.com/2c8fb9f3ac484c01b...um=AP_Oddities

Wait till some Afghani's hear about this, they will be signing up in droves.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

My sister and niece do yoga. My sister would probably not like having the goats around, but my niece would love it. She loves animals so much she refuses to eat them.

It's dumb, but it's not illegal and (probably) doesn't result in intoxicated people driving. There are worse ways the $$ could be used.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I think it will be a longtime before performing yoga with goats will make up for the $30 million dollars the Connecticut taxpayer had to shill out to bail out this fiasco.