1. #1 Stephen Miller destroys CNN's Jake Tapper 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    When he was rarely allowed to speak by that worthless douche Tapper. 12 minutes long, but worth viewing. Really sums up how awful CNN is.

https://youtu.be/vU7v5A5P8BM
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Very interesting, thanks for posting. I usually don't watch CNN, don't want to get sick--trying to avoid the flu. Condescending libs like Tapper get me ill. Stephen Miller did an outstanding job handling Tapper. I enjoyed seeing his frustration when his attempts to trash Trump didn't work out.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Tapper... clinging so desperately to the swamp way of manufacturing a serious crisis out of thin air.

Those days are gone, Jake. Ask the question, then shut-up.

No, it's not a case of a guest potentially rambling... so you must rescue the viewer. When you create a crisis out of thin air, it's laughable to insinuate that the guest should join your enchanted pilgrimage to nowhere.

Tapper was fixated on Wolff's book, even though it's already known to be so filled with BS and so bad that it's Fake Fiction. My guess is that someone in CNN manglement and/or production had invested so much time and effort into working up to cover the book that they ignored the fact that it's so fake that it isn't even accurate. Whether Tapper is among those wound up with excitement about the book or was just following orders ...?
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Very interesting, thanks for posting. I usually don't watch CNN, don't want to get sick--trying to avoid the flu. Condescending libs like Tapper get me ill. Stephen Miller did an outstanding job handling Tapper. I enjoyed seeing his frustration when his attempts to trash Trump didn't work out.
    Trust me, I didn't watch it either. Saw it referenced online.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender