1. #1 Yale Professor Says Trump Could Cause ‘Extinction of the Human Species’ 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    y THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.8 Jan 2018594
    Yale professor and clinical psychiatrist Dr. Bandy X. Lee has warned that President Donald Trump may bring about the “extinction of the human species” because of his mental instability.

Lee, who has briefed members of congress on the president’s psychological state, insisted that her extreme prediction was “not hyperbole” but “reality.”
    Dr. Lee said told Newsweek that the situation is so grave that “a public health emergency” should be declared that would need to be “responded to as quickly as possible.”
    “As more time passes, we come closer to the greatest risk of danger, one that could even mean the extinction of the human species,” she said. “This is not hyperbole. This is the reality.”
    advertisement

After a series of tweets from Trump that appeared to threaten North Korea with nuclear war,
    Lee was one of the hundreds of self-described mental health experts who issued a statement calling the President’s mental health into question after he responded to a challenge from North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un.
    “North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times,’” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Moe>http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...human-species/
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Considering that the extinction event would take out libs and Yale Professors, would it really be that bad?
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    All these morons trying to discredit Trump are the same people that vowed to take him down, do they really think anyone believes any of their BS, they can't tell the truth if their lives depended on it. Personally I see it as a good thing we finally have someone who is telling that little fat boy keep looking over his shoulders because we're coming for you. I hate to say it but it appears all the most ignorant people in America went to college and are now professors, they aren't professors of math and science but of pure simple dream weaving and propaganda. If I were a grand parent or Mother of Father I would be very cautious of where my children are attending college.

Lee, who has briefed members of congress on the president’s psychological state, insisted that her extreme prediction was “not hyperbole” but “reality.”
    When did this so called doctor of psychiatry examine President Trump that allowed her to arrive at her conclusions?

also just curious, who did she vote for in 2016...?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM