Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Was Obama's "Certificate of Birth" manufactured? 
    Link

Was Obama's "Certificate of Birth" manufactured?
    Posted by Polarik on Friday, June 20, 2008 12:00:00 AM
    The Daily Kos blog has posted a JPG that allegedly is Barack Obama's "Certificate of Birth." From a detailed analysis of the image and the text, it looks like it was created by a graphics program, and is not a true copy of an original, certified document.

I've been working with computers, printers, and typewriters for over 20 years, and given a set of printed letters, I can discern what kind of device made them. Printer output is quite different from the text created by a graphics program, and even if a document looks "official," it may not be.

The "Certificate of Birth," which I will call "COB," is posted on the Kos website as a color JPG. The reason for making it a color JPG, IMHO, is to induce the viewer to believe that this is a genuine copy of an original document -- something that a black & white, or even greyscale, reproduction would not convey as well.

Basically, anyone could have produced this document on his or her own computer, and I'll tell you why.

As represented by the JPG, the "original" COB seems to be a sheet of paper measuring 8.09" x 7.90" with a green "Rattan" pattern embedded in, or printed on, the paper and a "Bamboo mat" pattern for its border:

(snip)

Who knows?

Patent Member
    Some pretty convincing arguments that the author makes.

Is there no one born in 1961 in Hawaii that can settle this matter once and for all? Post a copy of the original, call Hawaii and get a new birth certificate. Problem solved.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Some pretty convincing arguments that the author makes.

Is there no one born in 1961 in Hawaii that can settle this matter once and for all? Post a copy of the original, call Hawaii and get a new birth certificate. Problem solved.
    By this time they have covered their trail like Clinton's missing passport pages and Kerry's Dishonorable/Undesirable Military Discharge cover up !

4. #4 This can't be that hard 
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    By this time they have covered their trail like Clinton's missing passport pages and Kerry's Dishonorable/Undesirable Military Discharge cover up !
    Still, I have to believe that there is somebody who was born in Hawaii in the same year who has an official, un-doctored birth certificate we could all look at, to compare with Obama's. I don't know anybody personally who was born in Hawaii. Anybody out there who can help?

I wouldn't put anything past this bunch, but you can be sure that Schwarzeneggar is just waiting in the wings. :)

Power CUer
    This might be a good time to remember what Mike Huckabee said yesterday.

A REAL certification of live birth.

Different border and it's stamped.

Goldwater
    Giuliani still ran for office with his knighthood didn't he? As has been shown, no one takes the constitution seriously anymore with one of the only exceptions being when people want to keep their guns.

Power CUer
    Do people really believe Obama was born in Kenya or somewhere that disqualifies him from running?

Oh, please!!!!!!!

There a million reasons not to vote this guy but his citizenship status isn't one of them. If you request a certified copy of any birth or death certificate in Colorado, you get a nifty modern document generated by a software program. It's the same everywhere.