Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Power CUer
    Another voice of reason. Too bad there are so few of us. Really, why all the paranoid crap, when the issues alone are enough to be against him?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Another voice of reason. Too bad there are so few of us. Really, why all the paranoid crap, when the issues alone are enough to be against him?
    People love a conspiracy, I guess.

Power CUer
    They always do, but it's particularly virulent this year and it saddens me to come to the conclusion that it is primarily racially based. It shouldn't surprise me, but it does disappoint me.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Oh, please!!!!!!!

There a million reasons not to vote this guy but his citizenship status isn't one of them.
    The issue is whether he is Constitutionally qualified to run for office. Should we just abandon the requirement for a "natural born?" May as well get rid of that pesky "citizen" part too, so we can open voting up to foreign nationals.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    The issue is whether he is Constitutionally qualified to run for office.
    I have to believe this was vetted in the beginning, if for no other reason than if there were any doubt, the Clintons would have wasted no time in raising the issue.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I have to believe this was vetted in the beginning, if for no other reason than if there were any doubt, the Clintons would have wasted no time in raising the issue.
    Or maybe this is the story that Hillary was waiting to surface, and delayed her concession. The Clintons don't work directly, they work through agents. Or maybe she didn't want to raise this issue.

There's no raised stamp on the document, there's no signature, both pretty compelling evidence against the authenticity of it.

The fact that Kos was the first (and only) person to get this information from the Obama campaign is also fairly stinky.

Power CUer
    Well, just post your suspicions on ConspiracyTheory@BlackHelicopters.com and see who runs with it. :p

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    The issue is whether he is Constitutionally qualified to run for office. Should we just abandon the requirement for a "natural born?" May as well get rid of that pesky "citizen" part too, so we can open voting up to foreign nationals.
    What makes you believe he isn't? Do you think he was born Nepal and smuggled into Hawaii in his mom's suitcase? I just don't know what makes you or anyone suspect he's a foreign national.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What makes you believe he isn't? Do you think he was born Nepal and smuggled into Hawaii in his mom's suitcase? I just don't know what makes you or anyone suspect he's a foreign national.
    The fact that his father was Kenyan and his mother spent quite a bit of time there. Especially relevant is that his certificate of live birth was dated four days after his birthday. You would expect the hospital would have taken care of that immediately. Besides, how is this a difficult burden to settle? McCain has already had to answer questions about his birth, so why not Obama? McCain's is no more questionable than Obama's, yet the Dems made a big stink about McCain.

I think it's funny that linda dismisses this as a conspiracy theory, but the idea that the Clintons are all-powerful is an accepted fact.

Goldwater
    Apparently, conspiracy theories are ok when they're about Obama.