1. #1 Asian students guilty of 'colorblind racism,' 
    A professor claims that Asian American students reinforce “colorblind racism” by taking responsibility for integrating Asian international students on campus.

“We problematize this schema not only because it places undue responsibility upon Asian American students but [because] it also renders the experiences of racial marginalization and discrimination invisible for international and domestic racial minority students,” writes Soo Ah Kwon, a professor of Asian American Studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, in the recent issue of Race, Ethnicity, and Education (REE).

“In other words, efforts to mitigate racial difference is understood and marked as belonging to non-white students in a colorblind society,” Kwon and her two co-authors elaborate, basing their conclusion on interviews with students at Midwestern University (MU) and data from a four-year research project.
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10353

Translated from Academy-Speak Gobbledy-Goo I think he means that Asians are racists because they demonstrate that racism doesn't hold back minorities.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Translated from Academy-Speak Gobbledy-Goo I think he means that Asians are racists because they demonstrate that racism doesn't hold back minorities.
    That is pretty much how I took it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.