1. #1 Walls Are Racist: Nancy Pelosi Has Spoken 
    Now I could see Nancy Pelosi calling walls sexist because you can’t have a glass ceiling without some walls to prop it up, but she’s saying that they are racist. More specifically, that the border wall President Trump wants to build is a symbol of hate. I’m sure she’s fine with the walls that surround her mansion and keep scumbags off of her property, but one that keeps scumbags out of America? Racist hate crime!

Trump and Republicans are trying to work with the democrats on immigration reform and a plan to do something about DACA, which the president did away with last year. The problem with working with democrats is, they want everything and give nothing. The GOP is willing to extend Obama’s de facto amnesty for “Dreamer” illegal aliens, but want funding for better boarder security in return. The democrats ain’t having it and since they are political irrelevant, are mounting a teary-eyed public campaign against Trump.
    https://downtrend.com/walls-are-raci...si-has-spoken/

Bernie Sanders

@SenSanders

I'm not sure why President Trump wants to shut down the government over an $18 billion wall that no one wants, isn't needed and Mexico won't pay for. What the American people want, overwhelmingly, is to provide legal protection and a path toward citizenship for 800,000 Dreamers.
    Put down the bong bernie, only your side wants to legalize all the illegals so you can win some elections.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.