1. #1 Fusion GPS Lawyer: 'Somebody's Already Been Killed' Because of Steele's Trump Dossier 
    link

Democrats have blood on their hands.

DonViejo (36,942 posts)

Fusion GPS Lawyer: 'Somebody's Already Been Killed' Because of Steele's Trump Dossier

by Ken Meyer | 3:27 pm, January 9th, 2018

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has just released an extensive transcript from Senate Judiciary Committee’s interview with Glenn Simpson — one of the co-founders of Fusion GPS. The development is surprising since committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) previously denied requests to release this information, and several revelations are already attracting a lot of attention from media observers.

In his testimony, Simpson defended Christopher Steele and said that attempts to discredit his Trump dossier are nothing but “political rhetoric.” Simpson also told the committee that he and Steele went over his opposition research together, and they found it matched intel the FBI already had from an inside source within the Trump campaign.

At one point, Simpson’s attorney Josh Levy faced questions about the steps his client took to verify his information. Levy wouldn’t answer that question, however, and he explained that Steele needs to protect his sources because someone has been killed over his dossier’s publication.
    Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney
    !!!

Glenn Simpson's lawyer said someone has been killed as a result of the Steele dossier being published.

1:02 PM - Jan 9, 2018

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand
    FUSION GPS statement on Feinstein's release of the Glenn Simpson interview transcript: "Fusion GPS commends Sen. Feinstein for her courage. The transcript of Glenn Simpson’s lengthy responses to the Senate Judiciary Committee’s questioning speaks for itself."

12:16 PM - Jan 9, 2018

Sounds to me like Feinstein AND FUSION GPS have blood on their hands. But then that NEVER seems to bother Democrats/liberal trash.

They looooove it that the transcript has been leaked. Hopefully they'll feel the same way when their financials and clients are "leaked" as well.

Republicans need to fight fire with fire.

BigmanPigman (9,335 posts)

3. Why don't the people who did it deliver

the presidential cheeseburger to him tonight? I am sure he is going to be even more paranoid about being poisoned now.
    Piggy lives up to his nic.
    gratuitous (58,835 posts)

6. Be careful of the phrasing

The "somebody's already been killed" comment is from the transcript of the Simpson interview; you just know it's going to be shifted ever so slightly to accuse Feinstein of causing someone's death by releasing the transcript.
    What part of "someone has already been killed AS THE RESULT OF THE STEELE DOSSIER BEING PUBLISHED, don't you understand?

gratuitous (58,835 posts)

6. Be careful of the phrasing

The "somebody's already been killed" comment is from the transcript of the Simpson interview; you just know it's going to be shifted ever so slightly to accuse Feinstein of causing someone's death by releasing the transcript.
    Cute attempt at diversion, but that is not what Simpson’s attorney Josh Levy claimed.

At one point, Simpson’s attorney Josh Levy faced questions about the steps his client took to verify his information. Levy wouldn’t answer that question, however, and he explained that Steele needs to protect his sources because someone has been killed over his dossier’s publication.
    That publication was done a year or more ago, at the behest of Clinton's or the DNC's people. Not DiFei. IOW, Ds' Trump-Hatred caused someone's death and Ds do have someone's blood on their hands if Levy's testimony was true.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

That publication was done a year or more ago, at the behest of Clinton's or the DNC's people. Not DiFei. IOW, Ds' Trump-Hatred caused someone's death and Ds do have someone's blood on their hands if Levy's testimony was true.
    Ok, I see what you mean. However, what else is in the dossier that will cause someone's death? They didn't care before, and they don't care now. It's all political to them. If they THINK it will help them (and I'm not sure it will) they seem to be willing to do/say anything.

Somewhere there is an investigation of a death??? Which hasn't been independently linked yet???

Not buying it, unless it's lawyer-ese for traffic-accident or heart-attack, etc of somebody within the circle....

Why 'killed', and not 'murdered'???

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Ok, I see what you mean. However, what else is in the dossier that will cause someone's death? They didn't care before, and they don't care now. It's all political to them. If they THINK it will help them (and I'm not sure it will) they seem to be willing to do/say anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Somewhere there is an investigation of a death??? Which hasn't been independently linked yet???

Not buying it, unless it's lawyer-ese for traffic-accident or heart-attack, etc of somebody within the circle....

Why 'killed', and not 'murdered'???
    I took Levy's claim to mean that one of Steele's Russian information sources was killed because some part of the dossier contents led back to him/her. Because the supposed murder happened in Russia, it would be very difficult or impossible to factcheck Levy's claim, but it still sounds impressive. That latter point is the reason I think it at least possible Levy's claim is bogus.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I took Levy's claim to mean that one of Steele's Russian information sources was killed because some part of the dossier contents led back to him/her. Because the supposed murder happened in Russia, it would be very difficult or impossible to factcheck Levy's claim, but it still sounds impressive. That latter point is the reason I think it at least possible Levy's claim is bogus.
    On CNN this morning, they were saying that the alleged murder was of an ex-KGB agent who was one of Steele's sources. There's no evidence of murder, but also there has not been any kind of investigation into his death by the Russians.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Name, time. place, and details or it didn't happen/