1. #1 NBC Encourages National Anthem Protests at Super Bowl, Vows to Televise Kneelers 
    Pity poor Roger Goodell, he has received a crash course in racial grievance politics and the liberal media’s exploitation of the divisive national anthem protests.

After failing to act early by hitting Colin Kaepernick with a suspension for his kneeling in 2015 to nip it in the bud, the $40 million a year commissioner tried to buy off black protesters with an $89 million bribe to a number of organizations to use in social justice warrior training.

What the league and Goodell have failed to understand is that the protests are less about any of the actual grievances of the messianKaepernickick but have now morphed into racially charged political statements against President Trump.

Now, just as the league hopes that the playoffs will be able to wash the bad taste out of the mouths of fans over the disrespect to the flag and military, an agenda with an open animosity towards Trump is all but guaranteeing that the kneelers will be able to give the POTUS the finger on the biggest stage of all.
    https://downtrend.com/nbc-encourages...vise-kneelers/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Majority of veterans I know and am in contact with daily already turned off that negro football league at the beginning of the season when they started the anti Americanism. Bad enough they used all of our tax dollars to feed all the bastards while they were all given free college degrees without earning them just to play a silly game. So I hope they lose their ass when new contracts are renewed for the 2018 season and sames goes for espn the communist sports agency. This is what happened when they allowed all blacks to take over the pre game shows and half time network coverage, they suddenly thought of themselves as political warriors. Well they can do like they want but they did nothing but reduce their salaries in the coming years or months which ever it might be. Good riddance to all of them, it;s like that college championship game with stupid people at half time promoting more stupidity on anyone silly enough to watch or listen to it. If you want to take America backward in culture then watch some of that silly crap. I could care less about any nfl game I already cut the cord months ago.