Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Yes, there is a celebrity Afro-American woman who would make a great president. 
    link

Yes, they think The Black *sses wife, who has never held an elected office, has never owned her own business or had international experience, is a lawyer in name only would be a PERFECT candidate because her skin color is BLACK and she's a WOMAN.

Stuart G (16,645 posts)

Yes, there is a celebrity Afro-American woman who would make a great president.

But she isn't named Oprah. Yes, a lot of experience in politics. She is smart, well known, and would have outstanding support from some great people. She would easily win. More easily than Oprah. And she is well liked by millions. Her name is Michelle. Her husband is also well known and respected throughout the world.

Why not? Stranger things have happened. Look around and we see some very strange things. Why not a wonderful and feel good unusual happening. President Michelle Obama...!!!!!!

What a wonderful statement for the United States to make after this horrific experience named Trump
    Liberals seem to think that "experience in politics" means 'your husband was elected to the Presidency'.

ollie10 (625 posts)

1. I would fully support Michelle!!.

I would welcome the sight of people who were dissing Oprah for not having legislative experience forget all the things they said about Oprah.

Michelle/Oprah sounds good to me.

The best part would be the total crash that would be visited upon Trump losing to two women, two blacks, and someone named Obama
    Black, check
    Woman, check

ELECT HER.

The two qualifications for the the presidency according to the DUmmies.

50 Shades Of Blue (2,091 posts)

4. My dream candidate.
    IluvPitties (329 posts)

5. She would be fantastic president.
    The idiot has less experience in elected office than Palin and less experience in owning a business and international contacts than Trump. But she's BE FANTASTIC. LOL
    Cha (200,474 posts)

9. Good one, Stuart! She's certainly celebrated

as a brilliant First Lady who knows how to organize people and kids for action.
    Oops, have to add "organize people and kids" to the list of qualifications.
    PoindexterOglethorpe (4,367 posts)

10. Aside from the fact that she's made it clear

she has zero interest in the job, and aside from most people being rightly wary of the Presidency being passed around within a family, and aside from her qualification for the job is rooted in having been First Lady for eight years, and . . . oh, I can't remember where I was headed with this.

But no. You can't be serious about this.
    Stuart G (16,645 posts)

12. Yes, she may have made it clear, but she would win. Yes, I am serious.

If we are serious about Oprah, then we can at least think about Michelle. Why not? The election is close to 3 years away.
    NCTraveler (25,305 posts)

11. I would celebrate her entering the primary.

Big time.

We need electoral victories and then to shove it in their faces. It's all out war. I would love to see Michelle Obama nominate Barack Obama for the SC. lol.
    AtheistCrusader (32,108 posts)

17. She's a Lawyer and lived in the White House for 8 years.

She's got plenty of experience.

Don't forget, she has a resume of her own.

That said, this is all speculative noise. I doubt she has any intent of being shit on constantly by about half the country for another 4-8 years.
    Add: "living in the White House for 8 years" to that.

NastyRiffraff (9,908 posts)

24. I'd not only vote for her

I'd work my ass off to get her elected. However, I doubt if she has any desire to run. Could be wrong, though.
    rainin (727 posts)

25. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n/t
    **shaking my head in amusement and disbelief**

Moochelle is the DUmmies new shiny object.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    You think conservatives united to beat hitlary just wait until that man bitch tries to run, she might be unable to register with her mate in a federal prison for high treason and sedition. These people must be high their ignorance is just too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    You think conservatives united to beat hitlary just wait until that man bitch tries to run.
    Hear, hear!
    Moo- chelle's "War on obesity" hypocrisy alone would be enough to bury her.
    btw, for them bragging about her being a lawyer, she left the practice when Barack began his campaign. In what I'm sure was just a remarkable coincidence, she left it just as the Bar was preparing to investigate her for multiple ethics violations.
    Last edited by movie buff; 01-11-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Wow! Great choice! Between her utter lack of applicable experience and bitter anger toward America, what's not to like? And those kids whose school lunches she screwed up? Some of them will be voting (A Tale of Two Menus: Sasha & Malia's lunch menu; ordinary students' lunch menu)!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I don't think Michelle wants to run.

I don't think Michelle wants to run.
    For what it's worth, she has said she doesn't want to run.

Golly it appears they want to lose White House again, in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    For what it's worth, she has said she doesn't want to run.
    The only "Running" she does is chasing after the ice cream truck when she hears its jingle.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    The only "Running" she does is chasing after the ice cream truck when she hears its jingle.
    And when she does it register 2.1 on the Richter Scale.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!