1. #1 Hillary Clinton Wasn’t Sworn in Before Her Interview with the FBI 
    When asked whether he would be willing to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller without conditions, President Donald Trump pointed out that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was not sworn in when she was interviewed by the FBI and they didn’t take notes or record the interview.

During a joint White House press conference with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg, Fox News White House Correspondent John Roberts asked, “Your legal team - sources have told us - believes that in the next few weeks the Special Counsel Robert Mueller will ask for some sort of an interview with you, your legal team believes as part of wrapping up his investigation.

“Are you open to meeting with him? Would you be willing to meet with him without condition or would you demand that a strict set of parameters be placed around any encounter between you and the special counsel?” Roberts asked.

“Again, John, there has been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians or Trump and Russians - no collusion. When I watch you interviewing all the people leaving their committees, I mean the Democrats are all running for office, and they’re trying so say this that, but bottom line, they all say there’s no collusion,” Trump said.

“And there is no collusion, and when you talk about interviews, Hillary Clinton had an interview, which she wasn’t sworn in. She wasn’t given the oath. They didn’t take notes. They didn’t record. It was done on the 4th of July weekend. That’s perhaps ridiculous, and a lot of people looked upon that as being a very serious breach, and it really was, but again, I’ll speak to attorneys,” the president said.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-interview-fbi

Doesn't matter. Lying to the FBI is a crime whether one is sworn in or not.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Doesn't matter. Lying to the FBI is a crime whether one is sworn in or not.
    True, and that's probably why their were no recordings made or notes take. No recording or notes, no evidence HilLIARy lied.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!