1. #1 Cher Calls Trump The Antichrist Because He Won’t Help California Even Though He Did 
    Apparently the TV reception inside of the liberal bubble is horrible. Resistance kook (and whatever the hell else she does) Cher has steam coming out of her ears because Donald Trump won’t help out California after the wildfires. The thing is, President Trump has helped out the state by declaring it a disaster (I know, it was a disaster before the fires too) and freeing up federal funding. That’s pretty much the only thing a President can do and he he did it. Still, Cher thinks he’s the antichrist and blames him for killing people in California, because that’s what resisting Trump is all about.

Cher busted out the rage-emojis for this tweet:

Painful 2 learn how many Californians have died in Mud slides caused by catastrophic
    ��Fires��
    Trump Saw Calif.Pain,Homes Destroyed,Animals Lost, Hundreds Of Thousands of ACRES CHARRED.HE WONT HELP US ��CAUSE HE HATES����US,& WISHES WE’D SINK IN2 ����.HE’S VINDICTIVE DAMIEN 666 pic.twitter.com/A4aTVyM5fS

— Cher (@cher) January 10, 2018

Painful 2 learn how many Californians have died in Mud slides caused by catastrophic Fires Trump Saw Calif.Pain,Homes Destroyed,Animals Lost, Hundreds Of Thousands of ACRES CHARRED.HE WONT HELP US CAUSE HE HATESUS,& WISHES WE’D SINK IN2 .HE’S VINDICTIVE DAMIEN 666,” wrote Cher.

Cher is of course referring to the wildfires that raged across Southern California late last year. What happens in these burn areas is that when it rains the lack of vegetation causes mudslides and that’s what happened yesterday when there was a downpour. Possibly 15 people were killed by mudslides, which you can see Cher is blaming Trump for.

Now back to that bad reception thing. Here’s a thing from NBC 4 in Los Angeles, which Cher should be able to get on her TV, even with an old-fashioned antenna:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday approved California’s request for a presidential major disaster declaration in response to recent wildfires in the state, including those in Los Angeles, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.

According to the White House, the presidential declaration will free up federal funding for areas affected by wildfires that began Dec. 4.
    https://downtrend.com/cher-calls-tru...though-he-did/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    That Bong smoke must be interfering with her eyesight, that is if she even watches TV.

When you build in fire zones on the sides of a mountain, what do you expect?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    That Bong smoke must be interfering with her eyesight, that is if she even watches TV.
    IKR? Cher has lived how many decades in the Land of LA? And doesn't know that fire season happens every year, and that rainy years and massive mudslides have happened every few years, going back more decades than she's been alive? If there was such a thing as Instant Karma her kind of stupid would be painful.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    IKR? Cher has lived how many decades in the Land of LA? And doesn't know that fire season happens every year, and that rainy years and massive mudslides have happened every few years, going back more decades than she's been alive? If there was such a thing as Instant Karma her kind of stupid would be painful.

I would guess that her knowledge of the biblical version of the antichrist is limited to having watched "The Omen", and not from having actually read Revelation.

Although:

Jared Kushner's family owns and operates their businesses out of a building with the address 666 (5th AVE? I'm not sure what street). LOL. For what it's worth, I doubt that the real antichrist will be Jewish. It'll be someone pretending to be a Christian.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I would guess that her knowledge of the biblical version of the antichrist is limited to having watched "The Omen", and not from having actually read Revelation.

Although:

Jared Kushner's family owns and operates their businesses out of a building with the address 666 (5th AVE? I'm not sure what street). LOL. For what it's worth, I doubt that the real antichrist will be Jewish. It'll be someone pretending to be a Christian.
    The last 4 digits of my phone number are 6666 so that would make me Antichrist +
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The last 4 digits of my phone number are 6666 so that would make me Antichrist +

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Although:

And if you read Revelations you'd know that the Antichrist won't be as obvious as Trump. The Antichrist has yet to show their face but when they do, they're going to be a voice of unity and a message so profound that people all around the world will flock to him. I do believe, however, that the false prophet is among us and at the Vatican as we speak.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Cher and De Niro in last 24 hours show what a sack of crap they are.

De Niro:

Robert De Niro Goes On Profanity-Laced Tirade Against President

PopZette
    by Zachary Leeman
    Updated 10 Jan 2018 at 12:50 PM

Excerpt:

The fall of Robert De Niro is quite sad. The man who once gave the world unforgettable performances in everything from “Taxi Driver” to “Goodfellas” now subjects himself to pictures such as “Dirty Grandpa” and movies like “Freelancers” and “The Bag Man” — clear paycheck grabs that skip theaters almost entirely.

But poor choices made in films is not the only thing that has ruined De Niro’s reputation. He now makes headlines far more often for his tirades against President Donald Trump than for his work in film.

He previously threatened to punch Trump in the face and called America a “tragic dumb*** comedy.”

During Tuesday night’s National Board of Review awards gala, De Niro reportedly called Trump the “joff-in-chief” and a “fing fool.”

The actor's comments occurred during a speech in which he was introducing Meryl Streep, also a critic of the president — though she hasn't made public comments as aggressive as De Niro's before.

"Today the world is suffering from real Donald Trump. Come on. You know. What are we talking about? This fing idiot is the president. It's the 'Emperor's New Clothes' — the guy is a f-ing fool," De Niro said, according to an account in The New York Times.

LINK