Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cher, who has 320 MILLION dollars, lives in the state yet doesn't help?

For a little perspective, when Cher's daughter Chastity (Back when she still WAS Chastity) was a little girl, she was repeatedly molested by a lesbian friend of Cher's named Joan. As an adult, Chastity had begun a relationship with Joan, and finally confided to her mom what Joan had done to her as a kid. Rather than calling the cops and having Joan arrested for statutory rape, Cher responded to this by saying that "This (Indicating her relationship with her former molester) will be a positive life experience for you."
    This is the woman who has the gall to insult President Trump on moral grounds?

Springsteen...

Cher...

DeNiro...

So on and so forth. Ever notice these ancient celebrities only seem to come out of the woodwork when a Republican is in charge? For the life of me, I can't remember any of these sad sacks saying anything from 08 to 16. When I mean not saying anything, I don't just mean political. There was hardly a peep about anything from them in all that time.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    For a little perspective, when Cher's daughter Chastity (Back when she still WAS Chastity) was a little girl, she was repeatedly molested by a lesbian friend of Cher's named Joan. As an adult, Chastity had begun a relationship with Joan, and finally confided to her mom what Joan had done to her as a kid. Rather than calling the cops and having Joan arrested for statutory rape, Cher responded to this by saying that "This (Indicating her relationship with her former molester) will be a positive life experience for you."
    This is the woman who has the gall to insult President Trump on moral grounds?

If that's true, I feel really badly for Chastity. She was a very cute little girl and I think if this went on after her parents' divorce, her dad would have done something about it if he had known it was going on.