Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jake Tapper has posted a series of Tweets to the effect that Trump was not referring to El Salvador, Honduras, and Haiti, but to countries like those in West Africa, Somalia, and Sudan. But if Tapper's annoymorous source is wrong, then as Tucker Carlson said, either ES, H, and H are @#$%holes and their refugees need protection, or those countries are not @#$%holes and their refugees do not need protection and should return.

Sometimes speaking the truth sounds impolite, but it is the truth.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It sounded like the truth to me, but the fake news people have lost every last battle and honestly I don't see how they stay in business, they haven't told the truth now for over 50 years. If he did say it I totally agree with him and this is exactly why he was elected, because he is not an ass kissing President or a liar, he is a doer and I sure hope he runs again because the obstructionist have made the deadline much farther. Most conservative and Independent American voters don't see the dimwits as another party but more like an enemy now than at any time in the past. We don't care what they think or like, We Won when Trump kicked their criminal ass

I saw Blackhawk Down. Somalia is a shithole.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM