Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Trump attacks protections for immigrants from shithole countries in Oval Office meeti 
    link

Another fake news story by the WaPo.

BumRushDaShow (28,515 posts)

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from shithole countries in Oval Office meeting

Source: Washington Post

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here? Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and then prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

A White House spokesman declined to offer an immediate comment on Trumps remarks.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d94_story.html

Anonymous sources that WEREN'T EVEN AT THE MEETING. Probably imparted by one of the Trump hating Democrats.

Likely he asked rhetorically "why are these people from other countries coming here?" as part of the discussion about how to turn that around and the lying Democrats added in "shithole countries" out of their vicious hatred for Republicans and Trump.

And they wonder why the President doesn't give them the time of the day and conservatives read what they write and laugh.
    dalton99a (16,285 posts)

1. Racist to the core.
    No assh*le, it's just what you haters THINK he'd say.

Wellstone ruled (14,729 posts)

2. Hey Stupid,yes you Donnie.

Why would anyone from Norway,Sweden,Denmark or Germany want to come here and get sick and die. What a Stupid POS.
    Control-Z (12,763 posts)

3. Gawd, noooooooooo!

I had to look twice to see this wasn't the onion. I went to the link and am still looking for "satire" "humor" "joking"... Something, anything as an explanation.
    Fake news and the hatred is why they HAVE TO look to see if something is satire or not. I can read it and KNOW when it is satire. They HAVE to look because they'll believe anything.
    Cattledog (2,963 posts)
    5. Bigot. Gotta stop the Brown people.
    To those who define themselves, each other and EVERYONE by the color of their skin EVERYTHING is about skin color. Sad, but predictable knowing liberals.

UpInArms (43,217 posts)

13. my daily dose of embarrassment continues

The "protections for immigrants from Haiti (and) El Salvador" were temporary, for refugees fleeing earthquakes in those countries. Those earthquakes were years ago, so what letter of "temporary" do DU-grade Progs not get?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

What's the problem, in 20 years all of Western Europe will be shithole countries, thanks to Muslim immigration. China, South Korea, Japan, and maybe Canada will be about the only places that aren't by then.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The turd world is upon us!
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    What's the problem, in 20 years all of Western Europe will be shithole countries, thanks to Muslim immigration. China, South Korea, Japan, and maybe Canada will be about the only places that aren't by then.
    Amen.

The only downside to the President's choice of words is that the media will stick a microphone in front of EVERY Republican they can find and ask them to denounce it as racist. There are many concise intelligent responses to this all of which start "The President is not a racist..." but I fear many of them will do their usual stuttering and stumbling and come up with something inane. The President isn't going to lose any supporters over this.

He tweeted this morning essentially that this was not the language he used, so may be more fake news. We'll see.

The truth is he is right however he said it. it has needed to be said for a long time. In an increasingly technical society we need people who can fit into our society and assimilate. Not a bunch of uneducated leeches who are a burden to us the taxpayers. Yes it is sad they live in a shit hole and are poor, but it is their job to make their country and their lives better.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

DUmmies really need review things said by LBJ and Robert Byrd before complaining about something Trump said about some countries (not the people themselves).
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Exactly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM