1. #1 Fuckface is making me tired. 
    link

LuckyCharms (1,638 posts)

Fuckface is making me tired.

So damn tired.

I get pissed off when I am tired.

You know who else is making me tired?

These inbreds who say "Yeah, but look at all the good he is doing"?

No, fuck right off with that shit. He is just telling you he is doing good. You are an adult. You should be able to see through his bullshit, but you can't. Just like a child can't. You have no reasoning skills, just like a very very young young child. You need an authority figure to "guide" you...like a child does. So all of this "doing good" stuff, and all of this "he tells it like it is" stuff...you can shut up about that shit, because you're pissing me off. Fuckers.
    Laughing out loud. What this idiot is mad about is that others have valid opinions and beliefs that do not align with his/hers. He/she cannot stand it that others have critical thinking skills, use them and they don't align with the leftist view. And what seems to make these kinds of people really mad is that they are unable to shame or coheres them to think, do and vote the liberal way.

There's nothing more narcissistic and authoritarian than to declare that your opinion is the only one that is allowed, and the only one that is valid.

onecaliberal (10,267 posts) 1. Theyre too stupid to generate an original thought they have no clue what dump is doing.
    Laffy Kat (6,926 posts)

2. You may want to mention to the inbreds, that the new jobs numbers haven't been...

This low since our last repug. president in 2008. It portends upcoming disaster. We are starting to see major retail closures presently. It portends disaster.
    BigmanPigman (9,471 posts)

4. I NEVER QUOTE ANY BUSH, until now.

Jeb told reporters 8 months ago that this presidency is EXHAUSTING! It IS! The Fucking Moron lives for stress and chaos. If there isn't any he will create it on purpose to be a spectator. He is a sick mother! His base wanted him to cause havoc. They got their wish and now the entire country is suffering due to their idiotic lack of rational when choosing a fake prez with their emotions instead of brains.
    I could use less crazy, less anxiety and a decent night's sleep for the first time since Nov. 8, 2016.
    Ever watched a child having a temper tantrum? What do they often do after the stop yelling screaming and kicking their legs and arms? That's right. They sleep. Temper tantrums are tiring.

Considering the constant temper tantrums and the insistence that it they just do X they WILL CHANGE the minds of conservatives and they hammer it over and over again I'm surprised these kinds of idiots aren't comatose.

I had pretty low expectations when he came in, but Trump had a great year. A few highlights for me:

1) Getting out of Paris Climate Agreement
    2) Massively shrinking the Federal Register and deregulation
    3) Repealing Obamacare Mandate [Though failing to repeal whole law is still a problem]
    4) Drilling in Anwr
    5) Dropping the Corporate Tax Rate to spur economic growth

Just a few off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    I had pretty low expectations when he came in, but Trump had a great year. A few highlights for me:

1) Getting out of Paris Climate Agreement
    2) Massively shrinking the Federal Register and deregulation
    3) Repealing Obamacare Mandate [Though failing to repeal whole law is still a problem]
    4) Drilling in Anwr
    5) Dropping the Corporate Tax Rate to spur economic growth

Just a few off the top of my head.
    It's called winning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Yeah? Well try telling these more than 80 companies who are investing in their employees, hiring more people, and investing in growth in response to the Trump Tax Cut and economic growth under Trump that it's all Trump's "bullshit". DU folk should demand that "LuckyCharms" donate any bonus or raise she gets from a company like those to the D Party or PP, since she should not benefit from Trump's "bullshit".
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

LuckyCharms (1,638 posts)

Fuckface is making me tired.

So damn tired.

I get pissed off when I am tired.
    try taking 10 bottles of sleeping pills.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.