1. #1 Michigan State Reconsiders ‘Make Your Own Dildo’ Event 
    An event at Michigan State University scheduled for Friday that offered students the opportunity to make their own dildos has been postponed.

An event scheduled for Friday evening at Michigan State University has been rescheduled for unknown reasons.

“Try your hand at some sexual-health-based trivia and have the chance to win sexy prizes including body chocolate and ‘fun’ toys,” an advertisement for the event read. “Even make your own external and internal stimulation devices (i.e., dildos)! Free for your pleasure will be condoms in a variety of sizes, dental dams, cookies and more (while supplies last)!”

Michigan State University announced in a tweet that “upon review” of the program, it would be rescheduled for a later date.
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...n-dildo-event/

This seems appropriate for the event

Michigan state school symbol

Well known condom

Such a great use of tax dollars.

MSU is a huge school and also a party school. They get drunk and riot every couple of years or so when one of their teams has a particularly bad or good year. At one point, they actually staged protests because the cafeterias stopped serving Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries. They used to have a yearly party every spring called "Cedar Fest", which consisted of massive alcohol consumption and was shut down by E. Lansing Police and MSP after the rioters tipped over a police car and threw a flaming couch into the Red Cedar River.

My sister is an alum. LOL. I chose WMU over MSU because of how big the latter is. You can't get always get your classes when you need them, and students end up going there for an extra year or so. They also were on trimesters back then, which means final exams 3 times a year instead of twice.

I'm not sure I'd trust a guy at MSU who told me he made his own condom.