1. #1 You have got to be fucking kidding me. 
    lol at the idiocy

link

MrScorpio (68,437 posts)

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

How close were we to "retaliating" against North Korea?
    Corgigal (4,481 posts)

2. At least 15 mins

Someone would have to drive across the golf course to find Trump. I read he doesn't bring a phone.
    And we know how much we can believe what the MSM writes about President Trump.

And of course even if it is true.......NO ONE else including his security team would have a phone, and no plans would have been made about how to contact him in the event something happened and they couldn't contact him directly. /s

Idiots.

These DU people make the participants in Jesse Watters' street interviews look like geniuses. Ditto for Glenn Beck's "Moron Trivia" game if any of you remember that. Watters' and Beck's features were entertaining but what always disturbed me is that these people vote.

MrScorpio (68,437 posts)

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

How close were we to "retaliating" against North Korea?
    Considering the alert was issued by the Hawaiian government and was not a national alert and considering Hawaii does not have its own nuclear arsenal then there was no chance of anyone retailiating.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Considering the alert was issued by the Hawaiian government and was not a national alert and considering Hawaii does not have its own nuclear arsenal then there was no chance of anyone retailiating.
    The Hawaiian government's alert was probably cancelled when US military people called the Hawaiian government to ask them what the F they were talking about.

I realize facts don't matter on DU, and facts that contradict DU-narratives are Reich-Wing, but it was the Government of Hawaii who F'ed up, not the US military or Federal government. BTW, it was the Government of Hawaii that reactivated its Alert system as an anti-Trump political stunt, so it should be part of the investigation of what happened to see if this alert was also a political stunt.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!