1. #1 I just found out my cousin is one of the most famous and beloved men in the world (re 
    link

MLAA (1,298 posts)

I just found out my cousin is one of the most famous and beloved men in the world (really)

I recently found President Obama is my cousin! I could not be happier! An uncle of mine who is into genealogy gave me a printout showing that the President and I share the same great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather from my motherís and his motherís side. His name was Thomas Bloomfield (1617 - 1684). I have a printout of the family tree, but couldnít manage to post it.

Now I just need to figure out how to get on the invite list of President Obamaís next family reunion.
    Most beloved? LOL. Most liberals and despots do love an American President who sits on his hands, leads from behind, allows terrorists to multiply unhindered, and who is idiotic enough to believe that if you bribe the worst of the worst that they will all of a sudden stop developing nuclear weapons with the plan of taking out countries they hate.

That's NOT something to be proud of.
    sheshe2 (45,277 posts)

2. Very Cool!

MLAA (1,298 posts)

5. It actually brought tears to my eyes when I found out ☺️
    sheshe2 (45,277 posts)

7. I can understand why.

BlancheSplanchnik (17,310 posts)

30. I would react the same way!

He truly is the best, definitely earns and deserves the Universal love for him. I get choked up just thinking about him. ❤️

Hugs to you!! 😊
    The more corrupt the Democrat politician/political opperative the more liberals/Democrats love him/her.
    BoneyardDem (388 posts)

10. Of all the people who have lived on this planet...

.....you get to be related to Obama, you lucky dog! 👍
    MLAA (1,298 posts)

12. Apparently in a Mormon genealogy app you can hit a button to see if you are related to anyone

who is famous. And I feel like I hit the jackpot. I feel so lucky right now, I bet if I looked up on my dadís side Iíd find out I am related to Hillary!
    3catwoman3 (9,351 posts)

15. I don't often use the word awesome, but this...

...is AWESOME! I am jealous.

Does the Mormon genealogy app have a particular name?
    wishstar (1,973 posts)

43. The Famous Kin website is fun for researching the connections

MLAA (1,298 posts)

45. You are practically American royalty!

If this is true I actually feel sorry for the OP.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Too bad you didn't find this out between 2008 and 2016. You might have been able to hitch your ass to the gravy train and lived rent free in the white house and gone on lavish vacations on the taxpayers dime.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I recently found President Obama is my cousin! I could not be happier! An uncle of mine who is into genealogy gave me a printout showing that the President and I share the same great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather from my motherís and his motherís side. His name was Bonzo the Chimp
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

That is cringingly pathetic. The connection must be on the white side of OhBummer!'s family tree.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    That is cringingly pathetic. The connection must be on the white side of OhBummer!'s family tree.

Which, the 12 generations or bonzo the chimp?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

On reflection, I know that if I could trace mu family tree back far enough that I would I find I am related to both Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin. Hopefully our common ancestor would be Japheth or a generation or two after him.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!