1. #1 Idiotic New Fad for Teens: Eating Tide Laundry Detergent Pods 
    If the future of America is today’s youth, then this country is in some very serious trouble. Not only are the nation’s college campuses incubators of anti-Americanism and cultural Marxism but those who have yet to reach that level of “education” are not a promising crop.

The latest fad among teenagers?

Eating Tide laundry detergent pods and posting the videos on social media. This is not a joke.

Teens are eating laundry detergent for the "Tide Pod Challenge" https://t.co/1uDGonkO3h pic.twitter.com/bAxJT6Ei3P

— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 13, 2018

According to a CBS News report “Teens are eating laundry detergent for the ‘Tide Pod Challenge'”:

A government watchdog is expressing concern over the dangerous misuse of a laundry detergent. In this latest social media fad, teenagers are putting detergent pods in their mouths in what’s being called the “Tide Pod Challenge.”

Ingredients in the pods include ethanol, hydrogen peroxide and polymers – a highly-toxic mix of detergent meant to wipe out dirt and grime. Manufacturers have been concerned about toddlers mistakenly ingesting them, but now teens are popping them on purpose and posting videos of the results online, reports CBS News correspondent Anna Werner.

Nineteen-year-old Marc Pagan, who did it on a dare, told CBS News he knew better but did it anyway.

“A lot of people were just saying how stupid I was or how – why would I be willing to do that,” he said. “No one should be putting anything like that in their mouths, you know?”

Ann Marie Buerkle, acting chairman of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, says ingesting any of the liquid carries a deadly risk.

“This is what started out as a joke on the internet and now it’s just gone too far,” Buerkle said.

The pods are bright and colorful and to children they can look like candy. At least 10 deaths have been linked to ingesting these pods. Two were toddlers, eight were seniors with dementia.

Procter & Gamble, the maker of Tide products, told CBS News: “They should not be played with… Even if meant as a joke. Safety is no laughing matter.”

Kids then | “DONT WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP MOM!”

Kids now | #TidePodChallenge
    The article also has at least one link to a future brain surgeon taking the challenge

https://downtrend.com/idiotic-new-fa...etergent-pods/

Go for it kids. Who can eat the most. Cleanse the gene pool.

One of my nieces did the Siracha sauce challenge. But that's not going to kill the average teen. Plus, she likes hot sauce.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    It doesn't seem right without a fabric softener chaser.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

I blame this on rap music.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

That's about covers it....

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post

that's not a fun fact. Thats a very scary and sobering fact.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Sarcasm is the spoonful of sugar that helps the bitter pill go down

Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    If they make it to November. Who knows what the next challenge will be-mixing bleach and ammonia and inhaling the fumes?