Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    yeah i know all that. but the military has much more strict standards. and these reactors are run by civilians. hence 3 mile island. but my real concern here is terrorism. and that would be a high priority target.
    They had an possible attack alert at a nuke plant and set up a patriot battery next door.Those patriot battery are big on small slow flying aircraft !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    They had an possible attack alert at a nuke plant and set up a patriot battery next door.Those patriot battery are big on small slow flying aircraft !
    yes they did. i think they caught some muslims taking photos of the site. or maybe they escaped. i don't remember. but i thought man if they blow one we're screwed !!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Again, McBush could mandate it via emergency order - January 21st, 2009. State and Federal property could be used for many, smaller plants and dot the map with the suckers. We've already invested in the hole to put the waste in - let the White House use its clout to squash the court tie-ups regarding the possiblity of ground water contamination that might occur in 3000 AD.

What's the worst that could happen? Hundreds of thousands of Westinghouse and General Electric employees have a job for the next hundred years? I think we're tough enough to take that.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)