1. #1 2 explosive devices detonated at Lake Wales mall 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Two improvised explosive devices detonated in the corridor of a mall in Lake Wales, Florida, Sunday evening, authorities said.

The blast caused damage to a drop ceiling at the Eagle Ridge Mall as well as structural damage to an unpopulated area of the property along the corridor wall of a docking area where trucks load and unload cargo.

No injuries were reported. After police arrived, the mall was quickly evacuated and a perimeter established.

<...>

Investigators are now turning their efforts to track down a man they believe to be a "person-of-interest."

Schulze said multiple witnesses told police about a middle-aged man -- with a "heavy/stocky build, wearing a grey shirt and grey hat" -- seen running from the area.

The pursuit of this person-of-interest remains active as Schulze said investigators attempt to get a hold of any video footage.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/explosive-d...ry?id=52509868
    Klaatu barada nikto

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hmmmm.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The location of the bombs makes me think that the guy worked at the mall, as he had access to the service areas. Or he worked for a company that delivers merchandise or food to th mall. It's not impossible to get into the service areas without being an employee, but most people don't pay attention to such things. I would think that after 9-11, malls got more serious about limiting access than in the 80s, when I worked in the retail field.

I live near there, hearing about that seriously freaked me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The location of the bombs makes me think that the guy worked at the mall, as he had access to the service areas. Or he worked for a company that delivers merchandise or food to th mall. It's not impossible to get into the service areas without being an employee, but most people don't pay attention to such things.
    I feel the same way.