Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Information about the KY shooting isn't very plentiful, with most of it (very appropriately) focused on the victims and community response. Two were killed, but the most severely wounded appear to be on the road to recovering.

I was unable to find it, but one article I saw yesterday indicated that the shooter is from a divorced home, the mother the custodial parent. She is a reporter for a local online news source and learned her son was the shooter when she arrived on scene to cover the story. Various things attributed to him suggest a Columbine-style loner, though not necessarily a target of bullying.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Information about the KY shooting isn't very plentiful, with most of it (very appropriately) focused on the victims and community response. Two were killed, but the most severely wounded appear to be on the road to recovering.

I was unable to find it, but one article I saw yesterday indicated that the shooter is from a divorced home, the mother the custodial parent. She is a reporter for a local online news source and learned her son was the shooter when she arrived on scene to cover the story. Various things attributed to him suggest a Columbine-style loner, though not necessarily a target of bullying.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3782243
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

That was the article, thanks! It links this article from a local paper, which includes details. Sounds like the shooter's bio-Dad is a real equine anus. It wouldn't excuse what he did in the least, but the shooter probably saw and went through some pretty terrible things, perhaps as recently as the Christmas break (after which people who knew him said he acted differently).
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!