When I was a kid my heroes included Evel Kenieval, Bruce Lee, and Neil Armstrong. Daredevils, ass-kickers, and astronauts seemed like reasonable heroes to me, but on the left they have a completely different take. Often they praise cop-killers, terrorists, and commies, but even when they aren’t praising scumbags, they still admire the worst kind of people. A hero is someone who you would aspire to be like and apparently liberals want to play with dildos and waste time removing men from movies. In the past couple of days I have found these people the left thinks are worthy of monuments and holidays.

First up we have a woman who measures snow with a dildo. Why? Who knows, but the website Babe thinks she’s a hero:

The corresponding article doesn’t really explain how this woman is a hero or why she felt the need to measure snow with a dildo. The important information here is that liberals think this is so awesome that it deserves a medal of honor and a parade.

Equally stupid is this person who edited out all of the men from the film Saving Private Ryan. Glamor thought this was way more heroic than the men depicted in the film about the D-Day invasion:
https://downtrend.com/measure-snow-w...-liberal-hero/