1. #1 Davos attendees are quietly planning to walk out of Trump's speech 
    link

This isn't the fault of President Trump. The fault lies squarely at the feet of the gleeful Democrat *ssholes who made public something that was said in a closed meeting and then used it as a POLITICAL WEAPON.

And then they'll be oh so mad and indignant when they DO NOT get invited to planning meetings.

highplainsdem (15,370 posts)

Davos attendees are quietly planning to walk out of Trump's speech

Source: Quartz

A growing number of Davos attendees are planning to walk out of US president Donald Trump’s speech at the World Economic Forum this Friday (Jan. 26), several conference-goers told Quartz, to protest his remarks about African countries earlier this month.

-snip-

Boycotting Trump’s Davos speech was first broached by Business Leadership South Africa CEO (and Davos attendee) Bonang Mohale in an open letter. Leaving Trump’s speech after he starts is probably more powerful than boycotting it entirely, some Davos attendees speculate.

-snip-

African CEOs said they’d like Trump to acknowledge that he said something inappropriate, and say he’s sorry. “We’re only looking for that, just to apologize” said Luvuyo Rani, the CEO of Silulo Ulutho Technologies, a South African internet company. There’s no way Trump realizes the “damage” he’s caused, said Rani, who added he wasn’t sure whether he’d attend the speech or not.

Trump is scheduled to meet with Rwandan president Kagame, who is also chairman of the African Union, to “reaffirm the U.S.-Africa relationship and discuss shared priorities,” on Friday, the White House said. He speech is scheduled for the early afternoon.

-snip-

Read more: https://qz.com/1188719/davos-2018-at...trumps-speech/
    DUers are PREDICTABLY thrilled.

GP6971 (12,310 posts)
    1. Good. I hope they do. n/t
    NastyRiffraff (9,921 posts)

2. Trump will never apologize

for anything. So they should be ready to walk out. I hope they do.
    TheCowsCameHome (35,325 posts)

3. That would be sweet.

2naSalit (19,229 posts)

4. I hope they actually do it...

he'll blow a gasket.
    Elwood P Dowd (9,026 posts)

8. Let him begin his speech

then just as he starts with the usual braggadocious bullshit, let there be a mass exodus take place. That would be way, way more powerful than boycotting.
    nolabear (27,108 posts)

10. Will they broadcast it here? What time?

I will straight up watch that.
    keithbvadu2 (3,773 posts)

16. Might Trump chicken out and have an underling give the speech?

Might Trump chicken out and have an underling give the speech?
    Sure. Just like he quit before the second debate, and the third debate, and then before the election, and then before he was inaugurated.

And of course the idiots won't acknowledge that their god and savior The Black *ss was frequently belittled and encountered protests when he was abroad.

Just a whisper of this being planned when obama was president and the howler monkeys at the DUmp would be screaming racism with a capital R...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Yawwwwwwwwwn! Trump will still be leading the United States when the Davos conference closes. And for another 3 or 7 years after that. They should think about how their 2 minutes of tantrum fits into those years of Trump leadership, but wisdom and politicians often are strangers.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Based on what I've briefly heard, President Trump received a "rock star" greetings. So sorry, DUmmies
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Based on what I've briefly heard, President Trump received a "rock star" greetings. So sorry, DUmmies
    Yeah, I heard that too.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Besides political leaders, bankers, billionaires and titans of industry there are some "celebrities" attending Davos. Why? You got me. Anyway. it includes Elton John, Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie. They may be planning some meaningless gesture which CNN can talk about for days. Pity that nobody watches CNN anymore except the loons.

If anyone walked out, they were immediately replaced with 3-or-4 who couldn't get in because of the crowd. The attendees can't get enough of Trump. It's like selfie city. Yep, 'rock star' is a good term to describe it. Yet he's amazing at being 'just one of the guys' at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Besides political leaders, bankers, billionaires and titans of industry there are some "celebrities" attending Davos. Why? You got me. Anyway. it includes Elton John, Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie. They may be planning some meaningless gesture which CNN can talk about for days. Pity that nobody watches CNN anymore except the loons.
    Maybe FNN and MesSNBC will take footage of Trump doing a sound check and claim he spoke to an almost empty hall?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!