1. #1 Prepare The Eye Bleach: Plus Size Model Poses Nude So Women Will Be Respected 
    Plus-size” and “body positive” are euphemisms for being fat. There’s nothing wrong with being overweight, besides the health issues, but when crazy feminists want to throw their rolls of justice into everyone’s face it’s not always the most effective method to communicate an issue. A plus-size body-positive model decided that a picture of her big fat ass was a great way to show the world that women deserve to be respected. Maybe this is one of those liberal things where words mean something different than the actual definition because this is no way to gain respect.

32-year-old model Tess Holliday sent out a picture of her naked self, folds and all, to show solidarity with the Women’s March over the weekend that she was too out of shape to participate in. I’m not going to include the entire picture because I love you all too much. If you must see it, click on this link to People magazine. Be warned, it’s terrifying and could trigger PTSD. If you’ve never seen someone with multiple sets of back-boobs before, you should definitely stay away
    https://downtrend.com/prepare-the-ey...-be-respected/

What has been SEEN CANNOT be UNSEEN.
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

MoooOOOOoooo.

Kinda puzzled, though, they aren't lean enough to be Holsteins, and they are the wrong color to be Angus. Maybe some kind of short-leg Charolais.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    MoooOOOOoooo.

Kinda puzzled, though, they aren't lean enough to be Holsteins, and they are the wrong color to be Angus. Maybe some kind of short-leg Charolais.
    Scottish Highlanders.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Oh my!

You guys are having far too much fun criticizing this woman.

And she, sadly, being the foolish, misguided, and no doubt ultra-Dem-supporting-feminist that she is ...

Is not doing herself, nor especially her cause, any favors by posing in the nude!!!

What an attention whoring idiot!

American By Choice ~ 1980

Unless she won the grand prize in the genetic lottery she probably won't be singing, "When I'm 64" on her 64th.

She's two or three examples of the old saying that many seen nude in public shouldn't (I shouldn't and don't).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!