Thread: Go Nancy!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Go Nancy!! 
    link

Stinky The Clown (57,952 posts) Go Nancy!!

Nancy Pelosi is in her 40-something minute of speaking, reading bible verses, reading letters from Dreamers, and so on. Her point is, she will allow no budget vote until Ryan agrees to bring a DACA vote to the floor.

Go Nancy Go!!!!!
    Fix the problem that allowed there to be DACA 'kids' - border wall, end chain migration and the visa lottery and there will be no problem with approving DACA.

Democrats don't really care about DACA. All they care about is USING it as an election issue and enabling a constant supply of dependent poor people who will vote for Democrats.
    Dem_4_Life (1,006 posts)
    1. I love her!

Go Nancy Go!

She always reminds me of my Grandma. She and my Grandma look like identical twins and the same personalities. If my Grandma wasn't a CEO wife she would have been a kick-ass politician.
    awesomerwb1 (991 posts)

4. I love the sentiment

Go Nancy is right!

But I'm afraid that the gop will use this as Dems putting "foreigners" before Muhricans if we have another shut down.
    Because it is true. And slurring Americans by calling them "Muhricans" says everything about this scumbag.
    shraby (19,894 posts)

6. Do I have to remind you that trump called for a shut-down several times yesterday and it's all

on tape.
    Nancy is right! McConnell said he would have a DACA vote and she is going to see that he does.
    What he said is that if Democrats are unwilling to approve of border security with a DACA fix, and will not vote to fund the government without a DACA fix, then the government will be shut down. He will not cave to blackmail. It will be the Democrats who will shut down the government.......for illegal immigrants.

No border security, no DACA. There's no reason to 'vote' when Dems are saying that they will not vote for a border wall and other common sense immigration policies.

Republicans should put out their immigration reform for a vote. Let the Democrats vote it down, and it will be very clear who is obstructing DACA.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Stand fast Mr. President. Screw Nancy and
    her "Dreamers".
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Go Straight To Jail Nancy

So, Miss Nancy & the Ds are trying to shut down the US Government again? Putting the interests of illegal immigrants ahead of US citizens and legal immigrants again? I could be wrong, but I think they are doubling down on stupid. And I suspect bunches of flyover-country D Representatives and Senators are gobbling down Tums tablets.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

reading letters from Dreamers
    This term "dreamers" really pisses me off. It's not as if Legal U.S. Citizens also have dreams, but the way the democrat party fawns over the illegal aliens makes you wonder if they even care about those who belong here. The fact that a "dreamer" can get admitted to a college ahead of a U.S. Citizen is an unfair practice to those who follow the rules, but the dems would rather pander to the illegals for future votes than take care of our own.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Let her stand there and act the fool we all know she is till her depends starts to overflow and leave a puddle on the floor.

It is all an act.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Go suck up a bunch of crumbs you delusional liberal moron.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Dem_4_Life (1,006 posts)
    1. I love her!

She and my Grandma look like identical twins and the same personalities. If my Grandma wasn't a CEO wife she would have been a kick-ass politician.

follow the bouncing cursor /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Go Straight To Jail Nancy
    I was thinking something that rhymed with that myself.

Power CUer
    The budget deal does not include DACA. Nancy ended up talking to herself for eight hours.