Thread: Go Nancy!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The budget deal does not include DACA. Nancy ended up talking to herself for eight hours.
    Taxpayers had to flip the bill for mopping up the puddle around her when she was finished.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Taxpayers had to flip the bill for mopping up the puddle around her when she was finished.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    Depends.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

My guess is she doubled up on those Depends. Just wondered if anyone caught some of it on TV, WOW or should I say BOW WOW. Some of the women that sat around her, would have to wear a Pork Chop around their neck to get a dog to chase them down the street. I mean I seen some ugly faces, but few of those gals looked like the Ugly wagon stopped off at their house twice or more. One gal, I am sure would need to sneak up on a water fountain just to get a drink, I mean with faces like that they don't even need to wear a flea and tick collar.
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Nancy ended up talking to herself for eight hours.
    How is that different from any other day....?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

more grandstanding by Pelosi - she's not going to be Speaker of the House next year but the dummies can dream on. I bet when Nancy told that tale about her little grandson wishing he was brown brought tears to Stinky's eyes, he is that dumb.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    more grandstanding by Pelosi - she's not going to be Speaker of the House next year but the dummies can dream on. I bet when Nancy told that tale about her little grandson wishing he was brown brought tears to Stinky's eyes, he is that dumb.
    That story was utterly amazing, especially considering that Pelosi is Italian descent.

Remember that the Italians, when they came, were not considered "white." They were "dark", southern Europeans, who were always looked on with suspicion because they did not speak English, did not follow English customs, and because they had darker skin and hair. Most Italian immigrants were Southern Italians, from the historical Etruria, and were fleeing their country due to starvation after the Italian civil war in 1860.

Italians did not fully become "white" until their military service during WWII, their moves to the suburbs, and the Civil Rights movement--all of which put them on the white side of the line.

For Pelosi to say that her grandson didn't want to be "white" would have shocked his great-great grandparents whose only goal would have been for their descendent to become an assimilated America. Pelosi's statement is an insult to all Southern and Eastern Europeans who came and assimilated, who served in the military, and who embraced Americanism.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    She's just a grandstanding POS.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    She's just a grandstanding POS.
    What makes ya say that... ?

Highlights include not knowing the difference between a 'full moon' and a 'new moon' and a maudlin rendition of Woody Guthrie's communist anthem; This Land Is Your Land.