1. #1 Standing in line at a truck stop in Utah and over hearing a conversation. 
    link

bounce, bounce, bounce....

imanamerican63 (4,132 posts)

Standing in line at a truck stop in Utah and over hearing a conversation.

The guy in front of the line was arguing with a female cashier about Trump. I had not heard the whole conversation. He got everyone 's attention when he started to get upset with her because she didn't support Trump. He actually told her that she was worthless and she ought to be home cooking & cleaning! That is when she let him have it! She told him he could carry his ass right out the door! He looked puzzled as she told him that she was a republican and the reason she had to work was she had to support her 3 children while her husband was serving in Afghanistan on his 2nd tour! The guy walked out not saying another word! After he left, we all started to laugh!
    Only in idiots imaginations do people talk about politics with a cashier while paying for items at a truck stop.

And soooo many bouncy points and liberal bigoted beliefs about what conservatives think and believe...........he told her she was worthless......ought to be home cooking and cleaning....he looked puzzled....the guy walked out without saying another word (he was sooooo shamed).......after he left, we all started to laugh...

dalton99a (17,244 posts)

1. Despicable piece of shit

It's typical behavior of the Trump cult
    The only way it's 'typical' is that it is what liberals believe in their fever addled minds.

Cracklin Charlie (4,624 posts)

6. He gonna feel that burn for a thousand miles!

lunasun (11,589 posts)

2. Loud ignorant deplorables are the worst
    redstatebluegirl (3,315 posts) 3. They are bullies just like their fearless leader. I work with one, she is terrifying.
    To liberals 'bullying" is vocally daring to disagree with their liberal ideology.

And it's hate, hate, hate every day.....

mreilly (2,023 posts)

4. A real man would have apologized...

.... but then again a real man would never have supported a worthless piece of human garbage like Trump.

Trump supporters prove every day that some people are really just walking piles of stinking shit, beneath any consideration or compassion whatsoever.
    Meowmee (250 posts)

7. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Good for her. I would’ve told that man to go f himself.

imanamerican63 (4,132 posts)

Standing in line at a truck stop in Utah and over hearing a conversation.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Fact there are thousands of Truck drivers that are veterans still driving at their late 60s and older, now I can just about assure you few of them would be taking anything off some cashier, as a matter of fact a cashier who might do such a thing they mention here would probably be collected her wages from the Truck stop, did they ever hear anything about radios and phones , I won't say CBs because that is so old now and I am sure there are much more modern ways they do communicate on the road. Suddenly a Truck Stop would completely dry up and be empty once the word is passed it is ran by liberal ass holes. I have one old crew chief of mine that drove until just recently and I will ask him how they communicate now, most use laptops but they may indeed still use CB radios to talk to each other. At any rate this story sounds really silly and it may have been a really simple rib each other conversation rather than what this dummie says. It seems they are having to look so hard for something to cheer about, their party is broke, they have no leaders and they just keep taking hit after hit each day in all the revelations of felonious activity on their behalf. The real fun will start just as soon as some of these felons they love so much are charged and go to trial, can you imagine the daily rants and crying ha

Power CUer
    Suddenly a Truck Stop would completely dry up and be empty once the word is passed it is ran by liberal ass holes.
    You think we're looking at a ?

The real fun will start just as soon as some of these felons they love so much are charged and go to trial, can you imagine the daily rants and crying ha
    That's what I'm looking forward to. Reading the rants and seeing their heads explode will be just as satisfactory as seeing the criminals among them being held responsible for their corruption.