Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 'Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS

Teacher forces teens to question being 'straight'
    Pecatonica Middle/High School, Blanchardville, Wis.

The mother of a Wisconsin teenager was stunned when her high school senior brought home a questionnaire assigned by his English teacher that asked, among several provocative questions, "Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?"

The mother, Marilyn Hanson, reviewed the questionnaire and thought it completely inappropriate for any class, but especially for a required English class, where, Hanson told WND, "They should be taught to read and write and prepare for college."

"I really believe this was outright indoctrination to the homosexual viewpoint," Hanson said. "I could see this being discussed in a debate class, where both sides were presented. But the other side was not presented."

Hanson told WND, "I think they're trying to shove [homosexuality] down our throats."

Discover for yourself how immorality is being cleverly sold to Americans in David Kupelian's controversial best seller, "The Marketing of Evil."

Hanson's son, Alex, originally thought he was required to complete the questionnaire for the next day's class. He was struggling, however, to answer the following questions:

What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?

Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommate(s) know? How did they react?

Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?

Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyles?

A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. So you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?

With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?

Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems that s/he would face?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82529

OH MY GOD!! I hope that highschoolers are smart enough to see past the agenda that this teacher obviously has. Middleschoolers though?? What the heck happened to the three R's???

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    OH MY GOD!! I hope that highschoolers are smart enough to see past the agenda that this teacher obviously has. Middleschoolers though?? What the heck happened to the three R's???
    A spelling nazi got rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    A spelling nazi got rid of them.
    yeah yeah...I thought twice before I sent that, but then I wasnt sure on the third R, after being reminded twice by spellcheck. I was too lazy to pursue the write spelling.

yeah yeah...I thought twice before I sent that, but then I wasnt sure on the third R, after being reminded twice by spellcheck. I was too lazy to pursue the write spelling.
    Well said.

I'd love to find out what principal/school board/superintendent approved this part of the curriculum. What place could this possibly have in a school? I can see a Biology class examining whether or not there is a genetic component to homosexuality, but answering candid sexual questions in English class has zero academic value.

On the plus side, I enjoy reading stories like this because it makes the selling of home/private schooling that much easier.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

I suspect that I won't live long enough :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS

Teacher forces teens to question being 'straight'
    Pecatonica Middle/High School, Blanchardville, Wis.

The mother of a Wisconsin teenager was stunned when her high school senior brought home a questionnaire assigned by his English teacher that asked, among several provocative questions, "Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?"

The mother, Marilyn Hanson, reviewed the questionnaire and thought it completely inappropriate for any class, but especially for a required English class, where, Hanson told WND, "They should be taught to read and write and prepare for college."

"I really believe this was outright indoctrination to the homosexual viewpoint," Hanson said. "I could see this being discussed in a debate class, where both sides were presented. But the other side was not presented."

Hanson told WND, "I think they're trying to shove [homosexuality] down our throats."

Discover for yourself how immorality is being cleverly sold to Americans in David Kupelian's controversial best seller, "The Marketing of Evil."

Hanson's son, Alex, originally thought he was required to complete the questionnaire for the next day's class. He was struggling, however, to answer the following questions:

What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?

Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?

Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommate(s) know? How did they react?

Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?

Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyles?

A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. So you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?

With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?

Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems that s/he would face?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=82529
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

It really is a travesty to see what public schools have become.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan

I would have been on fire if my kid came home with that shit. WTF is wrong with these public school teachers thinking they can use the classroom as their personal soap box. It's no mystery why there kids aren't performing well in school with the teachers teaching them Homo 101 instead of Math, English, Science, etc...