Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Women ain't taking shit no more, and it is making a lot of men uncomfortable. 
    link

The feminazi bullies (and their brainwashed whipped men) think they are winning.

LexVegas (3,869 posts)

Women ain't taking shit no more, and it is making a lot of men uncomfortable.

I think its fucking awesome.

I can see the changes in the confidence and attitudes of my two young daughters from even a few years ago. Its a fucking paradigm shift.
    malaise (167,953 posts)

1. Get thee to the greatest page

Time's fugging UP!
    RandomAccess (2,007 posts)

3. Yes it is a paradigm shift

You're witnessing the beginning of a swing to STRONG female ascendancy. And I predict it won't stop for decades, until parity is a reality, tho there may be some pushback and that could get serious at times.
    Miigwech (771 posts)

4. Great cultural movement here

Once started it will never stop! Men with power, like trump, are so over. Elect more women.
    Fullduplexxx (551 posts)

6. Not this man i think it's fantastick
    N_E_1 for Tennis (2,033 posts)

9. Its about time...

Men have been screwing up stuff on a regular basis. Time to shift to a matriarchal society.

To be on record Iím male.
    meow2u3 (22,377 posts)

10. I second that motion

Time for a matriarchal society is right. Historically, it took a woman to teach men to act like men when they were all cowards.
    Pepsidog (252 posts)

11. Gotta be hundreds more of Trumps victims out there. Lets hear them all.
    Beantighe (80 posts)

12. I agree it's fucking awesome

The death throes of patriarchy are finally upon us! Whoop!

LexVegas (3,869 posts)

Women ain't taking shit no more, and it is making a lot of men uncomfortable.
    They would not get shit if they would just make the damn sammich.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

A lot of men are no longer mentoring women out of fear they'll be accused of sexual harassment at some point in the future. This is going to hurt women in the business world more that the feminists can imagine.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...onse-to-metoo/
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    They would not get shit if they would just make the damn sammich.
    Right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Anyone who has been married or dating know that the woman always has the ultimate power.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    A lot of men are no longer mentoring women out of fear they'll be accused of sexual harassment at some point in the future. This is going to hurt women in the business world more that the feminists can imagine.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...onse-to-metoo/
    Yep, #MeToo is backfiring. It's collapsing in on itself due to vengeful false accusations and rank hypocrisy. In less than a year it's gone from cleansing Weinstein-grade jerks from various industries to harming those it claims to help.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Yep, #MeToo is backfiring. It's collapsing in on itself due to vengeful false accusations and rank hypocrisy. In less than a year it's gone from cleansing Weinstein-grade jerks from various industries to harming those it claims to help.
    Yes, this is what happens when due process is circumvented. To believe a story simply because of the emotions it stirs up does more harm than good in the long run. This is how scam artists take advantage of well-meaning people. These charlatans ride in on the coattails of those who are seriously aggrieved knowing their stories won't be vetted because "that would be unfair" and "cause emotional distress" to the victims. What a way to get even with someone who offended you than by accusing them of sexual harassment. People believe because most want to seem to be empathetic and caring. Too late they find out the most of what they accepted as truth is either an out and out lie or someone wilfully misremembering some event in order to fit a narrative they "know" to be true. Sometimes people join in just to be a part of something. Hell, some people just love to be thought of as a victim. Eventually, the jig is up, people become inoculated and suspect of further claims and the fervor dies out and is forgotten along with all the real victims. Sad but true.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Anyone who has been married or dating know that the woman always has the ultimate power.
    I dated a deaf girl when I was 16 but couldn't get used to the communication gap, what was I thinking!
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I dated a deaf girl when I was 16 but couldn't get used to the communication gap, what was I thinking!
    Weren't you speaking the international language of love?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hmmm ...

More than likely what most red blooded 16 year old boys think about on dates?

Only joking Rock, as I know that's not what you meant.

Oops! Now I've done it! *gulp* *panic*

Last edited by ABC; 02-09-2018 at 09:25 PM.

American By Choice ~ 1980