Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Hey, guys...DU banned me, but for no apparent reason 
    I never made any ban-able posts. I always kept my cool and never allowed myself to get involved in emotion rancour that would cause me to say anything I would regret.

Because they could not ban me following their own rules, they banned me secretly. I found out today when I tried to log in. Is it just me, or is the banning of independent thought the beginning of something more?

I will also take the opportunity to thank you all for having an open forum with plenty of disagreement. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I never made any ban-able posts. I always kept my cool and never allowed myself to get involved in emotion rancour that would cause me to say anything I would regret.

Because they could not ban me following their own rules, they banned me secretly. I found out today when I tried to log in. Is it just me, or is the banning of independent thought the beginning of something more?

I will also take the opportunity to thank you all for having an open forum with plenty of disagreement. :)
    They banned you because they discovered you were posting here. It's a bannable offense there. Didn't you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    They banned you because they discovered you were posting here. It's a bannable offense there. Didn't you know?
    Nope, I didn't. How do you know they found out?

Just by virtue of the fact that you are banned. It happens frequently. CU is the site that can not be named. And the fact that you posted here, under the same name, and then are mysteriously banned confirms it. Also, you spoke disparagingly of the Messianic candidate. It was sure to cause a banning.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm really surprised it took them this long to TS you! They are always reading
    B/W and must have seen your name. Oh well, some Mod finally woke up. :D

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm really surprised it took them this long to TS you! They are always reading
    B/W and must have seen your name. Oh well, some Mod finally woke up. :D
    Well, I always post under my own name. I see no reason for sock puppets.

The place is pretty dull now, anyway, except for the loonies. The really thoughtful people have all left. A lot of them were Clinton supporters but a lot of them just got sick and tired of the gang tactics over there. It was like being jumped in an alley every time you went over there.

Your ability to communicate rationally with conservatives or others on this board is against the acceptable norms or the hive. If you are able to articulate a coherent thought without the help of the dummies, you are over qualified for DU. Therefore, you must be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    Your ability to communicate rationally with conservatives or others on this board is against the acceptable norms or the hive. If you are able to articulate a coherent thought without the help of the dummies, you are over qualified for DU. Therefore, you must be banned.
    LOL!!!!!!:D

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Uppityperson regularly lurks here and looks for trolls. Yesterday I saw a thread where several duers were gloating about your banning, but I can't find it now. Also, you were a Hillary supporter, and I imagine that probably had something to do with it too.

An Adversary of Linda #'s

Rejoice and be very glad .You have been tried and found wanting by the loonies bin ,You must be normal !