1. #1 Thread on how to be participate in ethics investigation against Nunes 
    link

Maraya1969 (13,336 posts)

Thread on how to be participate in ethics investigation against Nunes

OneNation @IDICEnterprise2 Replying to @IDICEnterprise2

We are about to launch a mass submission of Ethics Complaints re Mr.Nunes and his staff's behavior throughout this sordid affair.

About to post the link to the Office of Congressional Ethics Submission page ( yes, they take input from the public-that's us).
    2/

We are about to launch a mass submission of Ethics Complaints re Mr.Nunes and his staff's behavior throughout this sordid affair.

About to post the link to the Office of Congressional Ethics Submission page ( yes, they take input from the public-that's us).
    2/

After you complete your information they will ask for dates.
    Please enter 1/18/2017-Present

Office of Congressional Ethics:https://oce.house.gov/contact-us/make-a-submission

https://oce.house.gov/contact-us/make-a-submission

Make a Submission
    Thank you for your interest in submitting information to the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE). The OCE is an independent, non-partisan entity charged with reviewing allegations of misconduct...

OneNation

@IDICEnterprise2

I am about to post the link to the
    actual complaint. *Please read it all the way through*
    After you read it...make sure you understand it and ensure that I sourced everything that is there- then copy and paste the actual complaint in the "statement of facts"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kOKKuUKTQ/edit

*REALLY IMPORTANT**
    They will ask which statutes you think were violated, here they are:

18 USC 371 CONSPIRACY TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE
    18 USC 1505 OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
    25 CFR 11.448 ABUSE OF OFFICE

ENSURE that you check the perjury box at the end!!

This part is equally important.....AFTER FILING YOUR SUBMISSION:

Wait for TWO WEEKS, then contact your respective MoC about your submission. Let them know the subject (Mr Nunes and the FISA MEMO), WHEN you filed it, and that you would like for them to PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON IT.

AFTER contacting your respective MoC, I will need you to contact a media outlet (local paper, Large paper, CNN, MSNBC, Dr Rachel Maddow...you get the point) and give them the same information you gave your MoC and that you would like for them to PLEASE FOLLOW UP ON IT.

AFTER two more weeks (a month will have elapsed) contact them AGAIN. Why? This is where the "ju jitsu" comes into play. The goal is to make this issue SO HOT that the intake staff will not want to deal with it and pass it on to the full committee. GUESS WHO ISN'T THERE?

Yep. Your friend and mine (not) Trey Gowdy. So there is a (better than before) chance that this could get an impartial review from the Ethics Committee. IF there is enough "heat" placed on this, it could get some traction.

<Almost done> Please understand-this is not a petition. These are individual DECLARATORY STATEMENTS...not a request. Each submission counts.
    If you notice, the complaint is written a certain way-almost like a criminal indictment? There is a reason for that-we aren't done yet

The plan is to write a series of Ethics Complaints on the members of the HPSCI who voted to release this foolishness (and their staff) and to link all of them to NUNES.

So let's push this for a week. Let's see what we can get. Then we do it again.
    When they can't win and they risk having their DEMOCRAT corruption exposed they try to shut down the truth. Probably more Clinton Obama shenanigans.

The more unhinged responses they get the more it will be clear that this is simply political. More Democrat temper tantrums because The Hillybitch lost to President Trump and their corruption and criminality IS BEING EXPOSED.

The committee has oversight of the FBI. If there is corruption they are supposed to expose it.

Power CUer
    Who do these submissions go to?

--Oops. I see: Office of Congressional Ethics.

They are trying to create an email dump large enough (regardless if the legitimacy of the requests) that someone on that committee will feel justified in proposing an investigation.

This is pure intimidation. Of course, it tells you that Nunes was right over the target.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah, go ahead DUmmies, do this. And make
    sure you get really unhinged and throw in the
    words Hitler, Nazi, traitor, etc. !!!!

Show em what you're made of!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Where is the LINK for this thread, Carol? I can't find it on DU.

Update: Searched Google:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210218644

I feel pretty certain that all that is unethical.

Wow... just wow.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

This late in the game? Sounds like cybersecurity's Department Of Dirty Tricks' shenanigans to track lib-whackos via site-cookies.

Progs are great ones for overplaying their hand. That "Office of Congressional Ethics" might take seriously a judicious number of complaints about the same thing. But if they receive "a mass submission of Ethics Complaints" they'l recognize it as an organized campaign and probably shitcan all of the complaints.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Perhaps we could coordinate an email campaign to $kinner and make ethics complaints again the children of DU.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Perhaps we could coordinate an email campaign to $kinner and make ethics complaints again the children of DU.
    Well, we could always make up a list of DU-members on social programs, get Tessa (her Cave Name) to find out who they are, and then report them to the relevant agencies for possible fraud. Wallduding 2.0. Except we're not nasty enough to make false accusations the way Ds and other Progs do.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Well, we could always make up a list of DU-members on social programs, get Tessa (her Cave Name) to find out who they are, and then report them to the relevant agencies for possible fraud. Wallduding 2.0. Except we're not nasty enough to make false accusations the way Ds and other Progs do.
    Would Frank et al help with this?