1. #1 Dealing with a Transgender Person 
    If they take a DNA test, they will come up male.
    Yet I am supposed to pretend they are female.
    Their hands are giving them away. It is their hands. Cause they dye their hair and cake their face with make-up.
    The body gives them away too. Female bodies are not like that in the way they move.
    They appear, in all ways, to be a man dressed as a woman. That is how they appear and that is what they actually are.
    Their voice is high-pitched (no doubt on estrogen or something) but when they are stop focusing on their speech they slip their man voice out and it is very obvious.

Also, they are always saying things that a guy would say! Women don't talk like they do.

Listen, there are certain things that women generally do and say and there are certain things that guys generally do and say. Guys fight differently and girls fight differently. In my experience, guys don't get hung up on details but they stand up for certain things (you hit on my girl, you disrespected my kid, you cut me off in traffic). Girls usually 'cat-fight' and remember every single detail of something. A woman who is mad is entitled to go a little over-board with language because well, she isn't going to hit you. A guy usually doesn't use words as well but he will give you a black eye pretty quick. We allow guys to do more physically because its what they do. We allow woman to do more verbally because its what they do. These are social norms that we've had for hundreds of years if not more. I mean, there are certain cultural things. Even if you disagree with how I just wrote it, there are certain things we are accustomed too.

So, this man who is actually a woman is really crossing those distinctions. This person is going after things like a man would be they are using their new 'meakness' as an excuse to go over-board on things. They seem really over-bearing therefore.

Anyways, the hardest thing is that I am forced to pretend and I don't understand the 'rules' of this new imagination-land. I know I have to pretend they are female. I know I'm supposed to use the 'right' pronouns. OK, fair enough.

But I am so scared that I am going to look at them wrong, say something wrong, not completely 'grasp' this new game of new rules. When someone comes up with an imagination game, they can say at any time that 'you stepped in hot lava!' Well, I knew the floor was hot lava but I thought pillows on the floor were safe. Nope, you have to stand on tables and couches only to avoid hot lava! Well, how can you argue that the pillow wasn't hot-lava when the floor isn't even hot lava either?

This person is not a woman. They aren't!

And, I don't know how to live a pretend life being around them.

Has anyone ever had to be around one and if so, how did you manage to 'not offend' them!

And yes, by the way, they have already jumped on me over things. Like me not saying the right time of day got a swift lashing by them. So, they are out for blood and they are critiquing everything I say already.

I don't very much like this! And, if I may be completely honest, the fact that they want to pretend they are female doesn't bother me as much as the thought that they are ready to pounce for any perceived slight directed their way. THAT is what is troubling the most to me!

And all this talk about having an environment where everyone is included. How do you even include two people with completely different ideas of right and wrong?! Wow. You can't actually maintain both. One has to pretend for the other.

There was a male to female trans at my previous church. I treated him as a fellow woman, even though he isn't really one. He was nice enough, and could be funny at times. He dressed in really hideous clothing (picture the Sears or JC Penney catalog circa 1973), which is so not like most male to female transgendered people. There was no way he would ever pass for a naturally born woman, though. He was about 6'3" tall, had very broad shoulders and a very prominent adam's apple. His facial features were very masculine, despite having had some facial plastic surgery. He dated women, so he was a lesbian trans.

This guy was a Vietnam Vet. I think his transgendered delusions came from a bad case of PTSD. Maybe he couldn't handle the violence involved in wartime and figured being a woman was better than being a male. He should have had a better shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There was a male to female trans at my previous church. I treated him as a fellow woman, even though he isn't really one. He was nice enough, and could be funny at times. He dressed in really hideous clothing (picture the Sears or JC Penney catalog circa 1973), which is so not like most male to female transgendered people. There was no way he would ever pass for a naturally born woman, though. He was about 6'3" tall, had very broad shoulders and a very prominent adam's apple. His facial features were very masculine, despite having had some facial plastic surgery. He dated women, so he was a lesbian trans.

This guy was a Vietnam Vet. I think his transgendered delusions came from a bad case of PTSD. Maybe he couldn't handle the violence involved in wartime and figured being a woman was better than being a male. He should have had a better shrink.
    Every Trans Male to Woman I know has ALWAYS dated a woman!!!!!

Personally I think it is time to tell them, "hey buddy you be looking and acting like a fool"

The reality is they are mentally ill and need help. I am sure there are lots of psychiatrists that need some work.

There is really no reason I can think of to foster their delusional behavior. It is time to get back to reality.
    Last edited by Old n Grumpy; 02-12-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Personally I think it is time to tell them, "hey buddy you be looking and acting like a fool"

The reality is they are mentally ill and need help. I am sure there are lots of psychiatrists that need some work.

There is really no reason I can think of to foster their delusional behavior. It is time to get back to reality.
    Concur

However in the far left society, they get special privileges.

How to be on the Liberal "A" list and be #1

Black: (with Mexican mother, Black father)

Transgender: gay & lesbian

Muslim: Converted from Christianity

Illegal Immigrant: Voted for Obama twice

That will get you an invite to the A list only parties...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Concur

However in the far left society, they get special privileges.

How to be on the Liberal "A" list and be #1

Black: (with Mexican mother, Black father)

Transgender: gay & lesbian

Muslim: Converted from Christianity

Illegal Immigrant: Voted for Obama twice

That will get you an invite to the A list only parties...

You forgot about dead people who continually vote Democratic

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You may be onto something there.