1. #1 FBI’s Lisa Page to Peter Strzok: ‘I Truly Hate’ Pro-Lifers 
    Text messages released this week between disgraced FBI attorney Lisa Page and agent Peter Strzok, show Page saying, “I truly hate” pro-lifers and the two discussing shutting down the 2016 March for Life on the national mall.

As LifeSiteNews reports, a transcript of the conversation on January 22, 2016 – the day of the March for Life – reveals the conversation between the two:

Strzok: “F*cking marchers making traffic problems.”

Page: “Yeah, some extremely offensive video screens set up in front of district. I truly hate these people. No support for the woman who actually has to spend the rest of her life rearing this child, but we care about ‘life.’ Assholes.”

Strzok: “And literally I’m the last car thru 4 lights as they shut down Pennsylvania Ave. Hey, I have an idea! Snow emergency, cancel the permit.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/abortion/20...te-pro-lifers/

Page: “Yeah, some extremely offensive video screens set up in front of district. I truly hate these people. No support for the woman who actually has to spend the rest of her life rearing this child, but we care about ‘life.’ Assholes.”
    IT's a shame her parents didn't share the same view before they brought her to term...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Page: “Yeah, some extremely offensive video screens set up in front of district. I truly hate these people. No support for the woman who actually has to spend the rest of her life rearing this child, but we care about ‘life.’ "
    Obviously Page has never knowingly been within a mile of a crisis pregnancy center. Depending on their local resources they typically offer women counselling (pre- and post-abortion), maternity clothes, baby equipment, baby clothes, and vocational training. One need not step inside and chat with the workers to know this. Just Googling "crisis pregnancy center" and browsing the various sites in the results would quickly show this. But Page is unsurprisingly incurious about fact-checking moldy pro-abortionists' talking points.

"Extremely offensive video screens" probably means pictures of the remains of aborted babies. Such pictures are disturbing, but only offensive to those who do not want the truth such pictures show known.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!