1. #1 Six Ways the GOP Is Trying to Lose the Amnesty and Immigration Fight 
    GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has devised an immigration debate this week which can help an alliance of Democrats and roughly 15 business-first Republican Senators push an amnesty through the Senate while blocking President Donald Trump’s pro-American reforms.

“I think this is an effort that is set up to fail [Trump and] is not set up to help Americans,” said Rosemary Jenks, government relations director at NumbersUSA. She continued:

This [Senate debate] is a very serious threat — screwing up the immigration debate will cost the Republicans the House and potentially even the Senate [in November], which means President Trump gets impeached.

Sen. McConnell’s debate decision is just one of several occasions where GOP team members have fumbled the political ball on amnesty even when Democrats push it into their hands. The repeated failures by the GOP establishment is reminiscent of the “failure theater” strategy which they used in 2015 to hide their planned loss of a 2015 amnesty showdown with President Barack Obama.
    http://www.breitbart.com/2018-electi...gration-fight/

If I remember correctly, when Mitch promised to bring up a DACA bill he stated it would be open for amendments. If amendments addressing chain migration, the lottery and The Wall aren't passed there are going to be many GOP Senators marked for political death no matter how much the Club for Growth and Chamber of Commerce pumps into their campaigns. I'm not too worried.

North of New Orleans, but still on the coast
    He's also overlooking the fact that Trump has the "Veto Pen." I'm pretty sure President Trump isn't afraid to use it. Mitch should take a very close look at president Trump's budget proposal as an example of what he might do with that pen.