Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Economically Stressed Trumpers Deserve Their Misery. Wouldn't Feed Or Help Them. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL, it's TMN again!

Mon Feb 12, 2018, 05:36 AM
    TheMastersNemesis (9,311 posts)

Economically Stressed Trumpers Deserve Their Misery. Wouldn't Feed Or Help Them.

Trumpets do not deserve to he helped when they are in distress. They are so hateful why would one bother when they are so nasty and violent. You just cannot reason with this scum.

I am just so sick of their racism, hate and antics. And there is no reason to be civil to them. I do not know how yo deal with a base that acts like a rabid dog or a bunch of barbarians. We are in a civil war with them in actuality. When you speak up all you get is intimidation, threats of violence and even death threats.

I do not believe we can stem the push for white supremacism without a fight. Trump and GOP enabling these goons for political power no matter what it does to the country.

And this moron calls us "hateful" ???
    May the FORCE be with you!

North of New Orleans, but still on the coast
    These people are delusional. Everything they accuse Trump supporters of is what they, the commie libs, are guilty of. I have yet to meet one face to face with the balls to say any of this shit.

Wasn't Nematode posting the same sort of, "If Trumper/goppers were ______ I wouldn't help them by ______," shtick a year ago? Nematode is slipping while those he imagines are in misery are in fact improving their lives.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    What Trumpers is he referring to? The impoverished working classes in whose neighborhoods opiates have been run by the CIA? Why would they have any money to give anyone?

Middle class Trumpers are some of the biggest givers I know. They're at my church and they are always giving.

who says any of us Trump supporters are economically distressed? Didn't you DUmmies get the memo? Most us us just got a pay raise in the form of a tax cut.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

How bad is it when you know which DUmmie started the thread just by the title. I knew right away it was hoppin' Bob.
    Last edited by hoplophobe; 02-15-2018 at 02:30 PM. Reason: missing word
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    How bad is it when you which DUmmie started the thread just by the title. I knew right away it was hoppin' Bob.
    What's his deal?

Yeah, nice try, Pegleg. I'm flourishing, all the people I see who are struggling are core constituency Democrats out 'Resisting' the booming economy.

Financial stressed Trumpers are like bigfoot. We hear about them but no one can produce any evidence they actually exist.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What's his deal?
    Just a typical insane liberal. His rants seem to be more amusing.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender