1. #1 Obamas invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding - Trump's Not Invited. 
    link

Liberals hilariously have decided memes about President Trump. One of them is that he is thin skinned and always wants attention. Now, he may have narcissistic tendencies (Obama did too, with the added ugly characteristic of being passive aggressive - which liberals LOVED.), but the rest doesn't necessarily follow.

The way they respond to him however does indicate their own thin skin and abject hatred.

Here they are positive that he will be livid about The Black *ss apparently being invited to the royal wedding while President Trump is not.

kpete (58,203 posts) Obamas invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding - Trump's Not Invited.

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding
    PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle have snubbed advice and invited Barack Obama to their Royal wedding, Daily Star Online can reveal.

A royal source told Daily Star that the prince and his fiancé “want to do things their own way,” despite some aides advising them not to invite the Obamas because it would outrage current president Donald Trump, who has reportedly not been invited. But now the decision is up to the Obamas. Barack Obama and Prince Harry have a genuine friendship, writes Daily Star, one that goes beyond politics and work. Obama was recently interviewed by the prince on BBC Radio 4’s Today program. When the prince and Markle’s engagement was announced, Obama tweeted “We wish you a lifetime of you and happiness together.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ald-Trump-2018
    Raster (18,103 posts)

1. YES! To hell with what tRump* wants...

...this is THEIR special day. tRump* can go fuck himself.
    All he has to do is speak to "fuck" with the DUers. Useful idiots.

luvtheGWN (160 posts)

37. Waiting for a Trumpytweet stating that

if he's invited, he'll be too busy to go.....OR......he already received his invitation and has to turn it down because he'll be too busy to go.
    LOL. Well, all he'd have to do is tweet this at an appropriate time and liberals, including the liberal media would be off the charts, and President Trump and the congress could/would advance their agenda. President Trump has shown us just how easily they are to manipulate.

vercetti2021 (627 posts)

38. I predict he'll say

He didn't want to go anyway like a big baby would say.
    Chemisse (26,851 posts)

50. You're right! I bet he will tell an outrageous lie about having been invited. n/t
    Those would work too.
    FreeStateDemocrat (2,613 posts)

4. "Outrage" PINO, he is one sick wacko!!! An outraged old fart like PINO, is on track for a stroke.
    I see more outrage, and see and hear about more symptoms related to constant stress and outrage from DUers, than President Trump.

3catwoman3 (9,576 posts)

32. "...is on track for a stroke."

May it come soon. Very soon.
    How sweet. /s Typical hypocrisy from the left though.

SamKnause (8,845 posts)

5. Who gives a fuck if Trump is outraged ???

The Obamas are personal friends.

Trump doesn't even know them.

Fuck Trump.
    And there's NO EVIDENCE other than liberal speculation that President Trump is "outraged". It makes them feeeeeeeel goooooood, and oh so superior to think he is, though.

dalton99a (17,360 posts)

7. Most excellent.

Why on earth would anyone invite a proven world-class asshole to their wedding
    That's the thing. I can't figure out why the royal family would want the world class asshole Obama at their wedding. Their choice though.

Siwsan (8,831 posts)

8. The Obamas weren't invited to Kate & Wills wedding so there is recent precedence

I can imagine what a nightmare the security issues would be, having to accommodate for trump*. The wedding is at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle, so it's not going to be nearly as heavily attended as Will & Kate's, or Charles and Diana's.

I hope the Obamas accept.
    The only comment seemingly not bore out of abject hatred.

But then it's back to the unhinged......

dem4decades (647 posts)

9. Maybe Obama shouldn't go. What if Trump attacks Great Briton over it? That would

ruin the occasion.
    Hekate (46,890 posts)

24. Trump is always in a snit about something. He always makes every occasion about him.

Can you imagine our Mad King shoving his way to the front of the receiving line? What an embarrassing pig.
    Vinca (36,457 posts)

11. The icing on the cake would be for Harry to dispatch the gold carriage for the Obamas.

Dear Leader would explode into an orange pile of tanning goo.
    This is the idiot who thought HIS speeches put on an ipod would be WOOOONDERFUL gift for the queen, and who dissed our allies, including England EVERY chance he got.

MontanaMama (3,259 posts)

15. Do yourselves all a favor!

Don't read the comments at the bottom of this linked article. Deplorables abound.
    MariaCSR (180 posts)

43. I hope they all drop dead from their hatred.
    MontanaMama (3,259 posts)

51. If hate were stress related

you’d think they would. From your lips to the ears of the universe. 😏
    If that were the case DU would cease to exist for lack of commenters.

Leith (3,149 posts)

22. This Made Me Smile

and, yes, chortle with glee.

I hope that there are dozens of pics of the happy couple posing with the Obamas plastered all over the newspapers, internet, and TV.

And, like other posters said, that the queen sends a gold carriage to pick them up.
    They are seriously sick.

Power CUer
    Trump is busy saving America. Obama can go to the fake royal's wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

This is the idiot who thought HIS speeches put on an ipod would be WOOOONDERFUL gift for the queen, and who dissed our allies, including England EVERY chance he got.
    He'll probably give the royal couple another iPod full of his rantings and ravelings as a wedding gift.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM