1. #1 Judge Jeannine Knows the Jig is Up 
    Take 16 minutes to watch this video. It fills in a lot of the holes in the events surrounding the corruption of the Justice Department, what is taking place now and what it suggests about the future of this scandal. I think you'll enjoy this, it is by Headlines With a Voice

Liberals! The real fascists.

North of New Orleans, but still on the coast
    They better wrap this up and imprison the guilty, because I have a sickening feeling in my stomach that the demoncraps are going to win in 2018. Then it will all be about impeaching and convicting President Trump on bogus bullshit charges. It is coming if we lose the House and the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudreaux View Post
    They better wrap this up and imprison the guilty, because I have a sickening feeling in my stomach that the demoncraps are going to win in 2018. Then it will all be about impeaching and convicting President Trump on bogus bullshit charges. It is coming if we lose the House and the Senate.
    One of the points the video is making is that the Republicans are draging this out to inflict maxium pain on the democrats and will probably start indicting people closer to the mid-terms to make sure the corruption on part of the democrats is fresh in voter's minds.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    One of the points the video is making is that the Republicans are draging this out to inflict maxium pain on the democrats and will probably start indicting people closer to the mid-terms to make sure the corruption on part of the democrats is fresh in voter's minds.
    Lets HOPE SO!
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Lets HOPE SO!
    I think it's also about having the motherload hit just in time for the 2018 elections.

Remember, half the country still believes that Trump colluded with Russia because the M$M tells them so. It takes a long time to change people's minds.

If all of this had been dropped out at once, half the country would be in open rage at Trump and assume he was lying. However, if it drips little by little, with the M$M being forced to admit some small things every once in a while, doubt is sown. Over time, this doubt grows and creates much more fertile soil for the truth to grow in the minds of the other 50% of the nation.

North of New Orleans, but still on the coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I think it's also about having the motherload hit just in time for the 2018 elections.

Remember, half the country still believes that Trump colluded with Russia because the M$M tells them so. It takes a long time to change people's minds.

If all of this had been dropped out at once, half the country would be in open rage at Trump and assume he was lying. However, if it drips little by little, with the M$M being forced to admit some small things every once in a while, doubt is sown. Over time, this doubt grows and creates much more fertile soil for the truth to grow in the minds of the other 50% of the nation.
    I'm going to pray you're right, Elspeth, and try to keep my negativity under wraps for awhile.