Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just for what it's worth, in the real Arab world, where fresh hot and cold running water isn't that easy to come by at all, they use big four-cornered floor pots to burn incense, I forget the Arabic word for them just now, but the dudes stand next to them and fluff the hem out to get the incense smoke up under the gowns to hide body smell, I assume the women do pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Just for what it's worth, in the real Arab world, where fresh hot and cold running water isn't that easy to come by at all, they use big four-cornered floor pots to burn incense, I forget the Arabic word for them just now, but the dudes stand next to them and fluff the hem out to get the incense smoke up under the gowns to hide body smell, I assume the women do pretty much the same.
    Ewww.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post
    Oops! Scratch number (1) on previous post ...

As I remember from years of taking aerobic classes, you need to take in deep breaths thru the nose and exhale thru the mouth before exercising, in order to oxygenate the muscles.

Oh well! Continue on with whatever it was you were reading in here!
    Taking extra deep breaths before lifting barbells was part of what was taught in high school gym class, back when the cafeteria was serving the last of the dinoburgers.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by greatagain View Post
    There was once a girl next to me at the gym with the full get-up on -- it was flapping like crazy as if she was a flying nun. Anyways, I thought to myself 'We are not allowed to LOOK at this girl but for some reason having her sweat next to us is OK?'

At least she's not hiding at home because she can't work out in public. Baby steps here. I'd rather see a Muslim woman wearing a burkini and swimming in the pool with her kids, than watching them from the sidelines in the Muslim version of street clothes (jeans, baggy modest tops and a hijab).