Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obaba official porrait "artist" - Warning disturbing images 
    You probably have seen the hideous portraits of Barry and Michelle that will hang in the White House. To say the least, I don't like either of them but the office of the presidency deserves a better rendition than this. You might not have seen these by the same artist:

https://truepundit.com/obama-portrai...d-white-women/

I haven't posted the images here as they are too disgusting for words. YOU WERE WARNED.

Where's the media outrage? I doubt that even FOX will have the guts to cover it. I even wonder if this could be fake news; I don't have the stomach to research that further. If it isn't fake news then it reflects more on Obama's choice of artist than the sub-human artist himself.

Yesterdays “paintings” are destined for the Smithsonian.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politi...ing/index.html
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Yesterdays “paintings” are destined for the Smithsonian.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politi...ing/index.html
    Thanks for pointing that out. At lease Trump won't have to take any flack if he hung them in the WH basement. In any event, Obama's choice of "artist" is an insult to the dignity of the Office of the President. He is truly a POS.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    All it needs is a big dog turd at his feet and that would be the finishing stroke. Seriously tho would a past President that was charged with sedition and high treason still have an official right to have a portrait in the white house, I don't think so. Or the very least a censure issued by congress which of course will never happen because the crimes he committed are far too serious and people simply would not have it, there would be massive riots by the right if he is not brought to justice. His name is already mentioned by the FBI whore as wanting to know everything concerned with the Trump framing and targeting. He thought he was smart but once again he is just another dumb-ass non working black guy from kenya. He don't have the brains to be a professor of law, he is a professor of bullshit that's his official title.

Ya really think Mr Wiley’s appointment was, well, strange?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...omen/23359891/
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Ya really think Mr Wiley’s appointment was, well, strange?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...omen/23359891/
    Strange? No ...

After reading your link, I'd say it was clearly intentional.

A definite slap in the face to white Americans.

American By Choice ~ 1980

So, did Wiley copy Kathy Griffin? Or did Kathy Griffin copy Wiley. To be honest, I suspect the latter.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The painting of Obama, with the green-leaves backdrop, reminds me a little of the style of Klimt. It's not horrible, just not what one would expect for a Presidential portrait. The artist's other works are pretty ugly images. And I'm a fan of the 2 paintings at the DIA of Judith with the Head of Holfornes. One is by Artemisia-the image she used for the head is that of the man she successfully prosecuted for raping her. It's kind of an awesome story of women's rights during the Italian Renaissance. But those paintings had nothing to do with any of that and really are about a black female artist who obviously hates white women.

I just don't like the painting of Michelle. It's not very colorful, and the woman in the painting does not bear a very close resemblance to Michelle herself. I also prefer more intense color in paintings, just my taste. I like the Pre-Raphaelites (mostly Waterhouse), Klimt and the impressionists.

Just in case there are those who haven't clicked on the article, here is this person's works:

The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The painting of Obama, with the green-leaves backdrop, reminds me a little of the style of Klimt. It's not horrible, just not what one would expect for a Presidential portrait. The artist's other works are pretty ugly images. And I'm a fan of the 2 paintings at the DIA of Judith with the Head of Holfornes. One is by Artemisia-the image she used for the head is that of the man she successfully prosecuted for raping her. It's kind of an awesome story of women's rights during the Italian Renaissance. But those paintings had nothing to do with any of that and really are about a black female artist who obviously hates white women.

I just don't like the painting of Michelle. It's not very colorful, and the woman in the painting does not bear a very close resemblance to Michelle herself. I also prefer more intense color in paintings, just my taste. I like the Pre-Raphaelites (mostly Waterhouse), Klimt and the impressionists.
    I'd like to hear your comments if at a future date Trump's chosen portrait artist done paintings of black women in bondage surrounded by some laughing rednecks getting ready to rape her. Of course, Trump would never consider such a person. Character counts.